• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Downieville this past weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 3
University Ave, Palo Alto

yTeT2MP.jpg

sweet … love the little Honda!
looking like you lost the wildfire smoke? :thumbup

Another facet of motos here, the land of the kenitic sculptures,
I followed a wheel out to Mad river that day, watching him dodge the chuckholes at speed 20+.
Not based on a skateboard but a wheel with floorboards on both sides, to straddle. No idea about throttle or brakes or balance, Segway style???
Blinky lights on his pack, mirror strapped to left wrist, ADV helmet visor down, hand turn signals. Thought out and operational.

From happy smiling eyes to hard green, monkey pox spreading, YMMV

Spirit Motorcycle on Meridian Ave, San Jose. I was surprised to see such a big inventory - over 200 bikes in the back parking lot, plus dozens more in the two showrooms.

efXPBo1.jpg

mKK07Td.jpg

z8eP4zh.jpg

The blue/red/white one is the special color that costs $600 more than the red/black. :rolleyes They felt relatively light.

CFxFIJt.jpg

gg7FjZx.jpg

The Motor Cafe. The aftermarket Ducabike "oil aquarium" clear clutch cover really makes this bike pop.

lsqZKzR.jpg

Last edited:
Villa Montalvo

WjwxxDL.jpg

PgF6jLB.jpg

Hwy 236

3vfNDSS.jpg

z8ziczu.jpg

Boulder Creek Texaco, corner of 9 and 236. I was gonna gas up here but I remembered Enchanter's post about this gas station being out of service, so I gassed up in Saratoga ahead of time.

SwbjNXM.jpg

Gary, did you run out of gas? No pics since 8/23 from you.:)

LOL. This thread is running pretty low on gas.

Uvas Rd. 1970 Mach 1 428 CJ clone, $45k.

dAQeJoK.jpg

Hollister, off Cienega Rd, De Rose Winery

IC2Vfn1.jpg

lVMYmol.jpg

NjuOqHL.jpg

H21QY52.jpg

Last edited:
La Gloria Rd. Timing is funny sometimes. I was on this road for 10-15 minutes and didn't see another vehicle, so I figured I'd park in the middle of the road for this shot. As soon as I put my kickstand down and turned off the bike here, a truck came around the corner coming toward me, so I had to paddle walk to one side of the road to let it by. And that was the only moving vehicle I came across thru the entire length of this road.

6wICAla.jpg

The view was spectacular descending toward Gonzales

HBr7EVm.jpg

jBwbLZx.jpg

FR3Ipvi.jpg

This ribbon of low cloud that lined the hills looked dramatic in its full length in person.

I01cZpB.jpg

dnsA5aH.jpg

Soledad, near downtown

NfHn4g4.jpg

g7TMTru.jpg

Hwy 146 to east entrance of Pinnacles National Park. Fun ride, spectacular views in both directions.

sSdoNjZ.jpg

3OWUl4H.jpg

o4yH64u.jpg

aGH6zzz.jpg

oAtZzcm.jpg

JnxkFrY.jpg

CvCWyeG.jpg

JI7xCpW.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. This thread is running pretty low on gas.
That's partly my fault. :wave

I haven't touched either of my bikes for weeks - and I promised no more Bronco photos. :) It's just nicer out there with the air conditioner running.

Moved to Eureka for Labor Day, couldn't get that weekend in Arcata.
My spot here is hard next to NB 101, leaving town over the salt flats.
All the noise, of Emeryville, without the trash artwork, along the Bayside, not Bayshore.

The painted lady here along the waterfront

The fisherman

Attachments

• IMG_4246.jpg
    IMG_4246.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4256.jpg
    IMG_4256.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4253.jpg
    IMG_4253.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2