• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

The tourists are gone, so I stopped in Carmel for a coffee...

picture.php

Last edited:
You should take the short walk and view the downed Dyerville Giant in Founders Grove.

I have a pix about 7 years old now of an indelicate pose of the Dyerville Giant,

SoHum pix around Richardson Grove

Attachments

• SAM_0271.jpeg
    SAM_0271.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4328.jpg
    IMG_4328.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 3
The tourists are gone, so I stopped in Carmel for a coffee...

That may well be the most complete image of your bike I've ever seen.
I was beginning to wonder if you were just driving around with a throttle grip and a mirror in your glove box, y'know....for photo opps! :laughing
(that's a damn good looking bike)

Had breakfast at Frank's cafe in Mokelumne Hill. Went down Jesus Maria and ended up in Angels Camp.

Photo is on Dogtown road.

fk8qFV9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
mH2lSOj.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Love the Willow street mural with the bike! Bike looks like part of the mural! Great shot!

Mines Road

oSXFw6w.jpg

fBNnieS.jpg

The Junction

Qq7DxYm.jpg

SAV Road

dSKNyqL.jpg

The Lick Observatory

tHrn8QH.jpg

6ptqbUo.jpg

The beautiful resort town of Hamilton Hot Springs

yQNLeYp.jpg

And back to The Junction

c3oTg9r.jpg

irRYYhr.jpg

And my last stop before home was at Dirt Bag Julian's house. There was equipment running and tools and parts scattered about but no humans outside. You better hurry Julian, your big event is next week.

J9QwgGn.jpg

seDiNFM.jpg

On north Boise Ridge Road, headed toward our actual destination further northward.
EuS5pLe.jpg

Same road, we always take a break at this point, which has a nice view. The puddles are from recent rain that knocked down the dust and greatly improved traction on these roads.
nbovJrv.jpg

Sort of "four corners" where Harris Creek Rd meets Boise Ridge Rd and Hawley Mtn Rd
SkDlr4s.jpg

The Silver Creek loop above Crouch, ID. Very scenic area, should have stopped for more photos.
QVo4p7p.jpg

On Brownlee Rd going around a bit of Highway 55, going from Gardena to Sweet. Farms and ranches, but no forest in this area.
s6MHrjl.jpg

Moved on from Myers Flat, south, , ,

The Peg House, "Don't never not stop." :party

The KOA in Cloverdale, about 2/3's the way up Asti Ridge Rd.

and the fish pond, and top of the ridge.

Here for the weekend, moving back down to the fairgrounds on Monday.
A week or two :ride with the coastal end of 128.
Working my way to the central valley end of 128, & Vacaville by Oct.

I'm busy watering Fish Rock Rd. , for later this week, , , :twofinger

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpg
    IMG_4332.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4334.jpg
    IMG_4334.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4335.jpg
    IMG_4335.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
Back on the Hyper after a few months of neglect, decided a big loop up through wine country and Lower Lake before heading back to Santa Rosa for dinner with my brother who was in town for work would do the trick. It did.

Skyline Drive

AL9nZEWhUcnwZiwi28ckQA42cbxmvghis4Px5a1iXILMXt8Hv1l_LQ3ssVnaIHhZ8Q_B5o_pV9fH-brN56Ys_XgQr88Imva2mKSg004QKjkznRmlSG9iulubp7E4L3DDfzS0-GOIaGQPlvJKMYoaZETqM_Byqw=w1501-no

Somehwere near Red Hill maybe?

AL9nZEX9lCCzKskMyGp1kYKIxJH7--Z_MoBwDWxPpq9x7FSuMwINGaQx8Gb3zAHbhVuzr3T3NxvkHFlI8SGCAWtydyKMYa5pNJ4dUbhul7BjPF0NqLZ1lP5bPDU7Z4gLTCNbxCxZRQmmRBLQqz0kvS3iiTwHDA=w1501-no

CHalk Hill Road Historic Bridge (pic is a bit blurry as my phone has developed a bit of the shakes after years of handlebar time)

AL9nZEWaLb6lhzpakNMR8zSL6T0JmcBSqZYtZLU7le1m3gMtZjTUEl9jPZdhQShstkgE0sY3qUo_P80UCZd8DhIifpoJ_odGiU2T9_JJY2CdRxvFg23Uk1-ZFzcYjnRamJMG6ZoseQxhRhkVYQKghSt2Qw1GDQ=w1501-no

I haven't posted here in awhile...but I finally had a few hours free on a Sunday and weather be damned. I have a big-assed adventure bike with electronic traction control, ride modes, and heated grips. AND I have an expensive Gore-Tex riding suit. So today was perfect for a run out to Point Reyes.

Panoramic Highway
2ZNR6JM.jpeg

Pt. Reyes
DK3yBDY.jpeg

I turned around about a mile from the lighthouse. It was too windy--I almost got blown over while stopped on the side of the road.

Back in Inverness
fsKi1eo.jpeg

Pt. Reyes Station for a quick coffee break before heading home
q4sbR7I.jpeg

Last edited:
I really should ride out the lighthouse next time I'm out that way, pretty epic shots.

Back