• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Out @ the Rock, weekend of 10/11 Ca. Mens Colony had a sewage release during the flooding along Chorro Creek. This runs into the back bay of Morro Bay/state parks, and out the breakwater.

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh man! I have to remember Tres Agaves!

I always ask for a mix of different meats for the burrito supreme by pointing, including chicharrones for the crunch, and they put a big pile in there - only $11.05 w/ tax last Saturday.

Hayes Mansion

vfYByB2.jpg

Monterey Rd

NDNtPCl.jpg

Bailey Rd

WM5j1cT.jpg

Uvas Rd

Tlhbteg.jpg

Last edited:
Much Holiday love Gary.
Appreciate your dedication to the theme you started. :thumbup

No trouble at all. The tradition is to go away with my wife's family for xmas, but I really don't like Tahoe and somehow got out of it this year, so I get to live a bachelor's life the next few days. Tomorrow I'll ride the Hyper 950SP some more, and on Sunday I'll rent a Tenere 700. I'm more excited about trying out the T7 than the Hyper since the T7 is such a rare bird.

riders-share.com, like I usually do. Right now prices seem lower than earlier in the year. It's incredible to be able to rent a high-end, late model for $100-something a day.

I am trying to get a client to paint a mural on there building so you can grab a pic. :teeth.

That Hyper is a beauty, makes me want to upgrade.

Can’t believe people let strangers ride off on their bikes for only $100/day. Only one side of that exchange I’d ever be on.
I’d treat someone else’s bike better than I’d treat my own but I wouldn’t bank on that being typical and my bikes live a fairly pampered life.

Today's shots are better than the 2 teaser shots last night.

The math doesn't make sense to me either. I was more careful with it than my own bikes, but still got it it mud-splattered from damp roads.

The hyper's bars aren't as high and wide as my KTMs and it took some getting used to, but once I did it felt great. The owner said the engine's been remapped and its low speed fueling felt totally fine to me, normal for a big twin.

San Antonio Valley Rd

vTg5bXN.jpg

Near Railroad Ave, Livermore

LFaKLm0.jpg

4XTSYgC.jpg

Morgan Territory

ctMnZNd.jpg

All nice but.... Love the last one.

Xmas eve here, about two miles from the rock, west end of my Mobile/rv park.

I got all three random stack lights,

Day before,

The dark, shadowy side of the rock,
Showing us "The Dance of The Seven Veils"

or, , ,

Some form of shift to another parallel reality that causes the same seperation of water held in suspension as jet airfoils @ speed of sound.

Attachments

• IMG_4593.jpg
    IMG_4593.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4586.jpg
    IMG_4586.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2
I can't keep my hyper clean in the winter, wash it one ride later there's mud splatter front an rear. I kinda think it looks good with a little dirt patina.

Got out for a nice rip on Xmas eve with a fresh chain and sprockets, wow, what a difference, felt like I'd remapped the engine. I felt downright festive.

Panoramic Highway
AL9nZEVx86Hy0F5dHbLKA6r_I3RPc1t77HBfKwZmltoapkbv_SHr9Q3LE9oYPxOE7bpT7XqJp2TC70sc4JBaUNBTnMEfogp4DjD8ZYTJNjUV14AyXqsS1v4Cui7zA17QQQyYv0zZGUBOKuxuyD35OP8Ova3ibQ=w1092-no

BoFax

AL9nZEUevIELgftIh0u2USfAdxDDQW2caEpu-J14je-tUzXJ1dVJc-6_bAb-mnCBm117nv73W1NRUu-Cyg44OtgIvab2onKQHn7IMouhtf-tt05T05KOepsS-HBnvZqKREShjTOLj7LAIQB-ukJeut2ftfUc8A=w1092-no

Highway 1 just north of Stinson

AL9nZEUztFmvJsOeAIGEnfT0QxvTieei3N-kh0AxoGBdz5Q_piX4EsZojXnTfT_OzOvJx-h3iJUikbXLJXo1Kgt0Ck55fcI-ZgP9tiCHSqHBuhdfeCnhEVOg6yQG5G4k5xoGbyGwRfZZVhIQ9mVSMGtaWjF7dw=w1092-no

AL9nZEWkg1Nh5PX_s9xVvxNplDNI7f02qgNx5aLDzq5Em5xJ7FFbI4vYNaAmYl2k0gYb-rfBUoLfPt1_6i4c6ekUOXWAhzUG40AGT75lSKqfr9TCUPeGrL8l8j3knNrSaSF0Heg00NGQ29Inj1onRmqhY7TBEQ=w1092-no

Great Highway

AL9nZEXikO6qcxfTcfFtqMaaftjVmYjofXol3KqkcTVlhOnJdqFDWcdJ51qnLoQ9iJEut1zErozik6LOwAy9Qi9nzkyCwUbz301DlYtoBBLw4HgX6qtiEMRCYSKshPAPrnViVaPqzqCqflJipnKb0Kg1dtnzMg=w1092-no

Twin Peaks

AL9nZEVubtlGEUnRcOJc48BzdmVhtMltCRKPlZJ0-yRMJo3nUJBIJqnRk7V8URHl40aQ2PRlsXPvy8lb_l7Q8jYJUdCOvYyLORp-WyYyAMvMRBQqRaIM0FxPZkV0bAgnYpoKj31XVf-nixw88yO_l_6OJjWxOA=w1092-no

Divisadero

AL9nZEW1XT3TA6BSov11Qbkf3HUtdRtAtPbXvIP1P4KokdP3C1vzPc5bH-U5MGLK071mkI7xECYpvdLuFjwM9__-GOh68i2fu-OcirrPaHGOvvR29eyTrpVkBp5oVKrcBcqG0YeeDwmaE29c6Ynp1o4blytu1A=w814-no

Chain looks a bit loose. Better than too tight though

End of the first ride on a new chain, so I suspect it probably settled in. I am 3 teeth up in the rear so I can't follow the manual, I just sit on the bike backwards and pull in the rear wheel. If the chain is tight but not guitar string tight I call it good. I'll definitely check it before I go out tomorrow, which I hope to do.

Back