• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Bernal Rd

hG2O0wz.jpg

Epic shot, those clouds and the green hills, great stuff!

My Yamaha...I dont want to ride my KTM now..!:teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-200019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-200019_Gallery.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
Huh, you’re saying it’s not convenient to have extra gear because you have to clean and dry it and it eventually wears out?

I meant to type "disposable", meaning if I had multiple sets of gloves/boots, I'd still have to clean/dry them after each rain ride, unless I could just throw away the "disposable" wet/dirty gear each time. Rather than getting a new pair of waterproof boots (I should, but don't want to spend $ now), I just ordered a pair of rain boot covers to see how well they work.

A short ride to keep the carburetors happy.

KxmDJEO.jpg

haha, nice. I actually have tinsel and some USB powered lights as I was thinking about decorating the bike for any holiday rides. But, given the chain is shot and it's only 500 miles away from a major service, that may have to wait until next year...

San Juan grade rd

Attachments

• 21BC5090-D220-4A34-84AC-F2C569D84431.jpeg
    21BC5090-D220-4A34-84AC-F2C569D84431.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 138
“May your apex be as smooth as a 20 year old whiskey”.

Coalinga Rd

IyJVKHM.jpg

n72g1z9.jpg

8u8TEFC.jpg

0C4hVBA.jpg

Los Gatos Creek Rd. Heavy blue haze everywhere but I smelled no smoke.

AiQxcuQ.jpg

R0dpsE8.jpg

m20Hgna.jpg

When I ride to Coalinga I always go to Tres Agaves Taqueria for their awesome burrito.

licFIk2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man! I have to remember Tres Agaves! I've been to the I think it is the Chevron when they have the BBQ going.

Back