• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

T'was a glorious day for a ride! Christmas Day, 2022

Pt. Molate
3Pyzzp0.jpeg

k8fXejC.jpeg

ae9L4Qc.jpeg

zwMEzO7.jpeg

Kaiser Shipyards

PYOd9pf.jpeg

Oakland
Sk2wnQ9.jpeg

DREUl7C.jpeg

zvNRDcY.jpeg

Alameda
mka9QnD.jpeg

bt61XHu.jpeg

Ig6qOcp.jpeg

Great shots, I was wishing I'd planned to get out today, weather was great. Maybe tomorrow!

Nice pics. It was a nice day too. :thumbup

You guys with xmas lights on your bikes really have the spirit. :laughing

Like I said, the Hyper took some getting used to, needed to make sure it wouldn't bite me. With the T7, on the other hand, I was comfortable throwing it hard into turns right from the start, no acclamation needed at all. On pavement it feels a lot like my '08 R1200GS (in power, suspension, handling and sound); on dirt it's a lot better. It's so easy to ride and confidence inspiring.

Mt Madonna

This horse ran away when I rode up, then came back for a good look.

1wrXZfv.jpg

a9Sjuvr.jpg

Summit Rd

Bot the SUV and the boat are abandoned

BygZOhg.jpg

A quiet sunny day rolling around town,

One stack alignment, up here and the mouth of Morro Creek, today, both ends.

King high tide draining fast.

Attachments

• IMG_4599.jpg
    IMG_4599.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4598.jpg
    IMG_4598.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1
Great shots, I was wishing I'd planned to get out today, weather was great. Maybe tomorrow!

I haven't ridden in over 2 months, pushing 3 I think.

It's 78 down here today and it's supposed to rain (highs in the mid-50s) for the next TEN days (at least), so I figured I better pop out and put some watts in the battery.

Beautiful day for it.

Glad everyone got out yesterday and today. I just cleaned the condo and got a bicycle ride in today. Hoping the rain will chill next weekend for a New Years Eve ride.

I tried to time a bicycle ride yesterday and failed, now spent today with "blah or sick or COVID?" . Yesterday at 7:31 PM the AQI started dropping from 117 PM2.5, so after watching it all day I ran outside for a bicycle ride and by the halfway point could see smoke rolling in. It dropped to 60 at 8:05 PM but by 8:39 PM it was back to 100+ and 117 by the time I finished my 40 minute ride. I spent all week watching air quality and got it as wrong as possible and it got me sick for xmas.

Last edited:
A quiet corner behind Our Lady Help of Christians, Watsonville. Very tranquil and pretty back there.

KIuVfMZ.jpg

9hXyBhj.jpg

SFMCjohn finishing the year strong. Excellent pics.

OMG I still have time to get my bike out of the container and go somewhere.

Back