• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Hollister Indian. Nice showroom, friendly staff.

Very nice. Beautiful dealership.

qZJ8JDQ.jpg

What. Are. Those. Little. Indians!??

That's a spectacular shot.

In other news, I'm back in business after a little 36,000 mile spa session. Just about the only thing that isn't refreshed or new on the bike is the tires.

AMWts8D2WCoFKIf3Z51pIU-8z_AyODXNeVwopiEi8UyoR4EBEqHzzFxUsBG_NS3--d2SDleKWMNVCF8XABpauRjurmYTCLKrgLWJA6fgmTAi9db8XNQxirCNSEAvVC45gf8fN5Ec2bdKZSEBIiAQBev6JrNJyg=w1099-no

Me, I'm getting new tires this week because something punctured my rear tire about 40 miles up Carmel Valley Road... :facepalm

Special shout-out to Ratpick and his crew (his lovely wife) for the roadside assistance!

Attachments

• D2D61FB3-C501-4E78-BA7F-11069509D9C9.jpeg
    D2D61FB3-C501-4E78-BA7F-11069509D9C9.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 3
Me, I'm getting new tires this week because something punctured my rear tire about 40 miles up Carmel Valley Road... :facepalm

Special shout-out to Ratpick and his crew (his lovely wife) for the roadside assistance!

Sheesh, you guys and your clean bikes! :laughing

Mt Umunhum

It was pretty cold, especially to my ungloved hand, then a light snow shower blew in.

All4vhW.jpg

It got very quiet and warmer, and there was a great sense of calm.

wz1xRUm.jpg

Further down the mountain. Should be fun tomorrow.

EpdU0l2.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, I'm not sure if I have the nerve to go riding looking for snow bbut I guess today or tomorrow would be the time to do it!

Absolute best day on snow, I didn't expect it.

Planned on a Sat @ Stonyford, and it snowed a good foot and a half Fri nite.

Or,
Wake up and find Vacaville snowed under, and hit Gates/Mix canyon.
Use knobbies to track snow, but I want to try a paddle tire.

The rock made tv news last nite, surfers going big, with snow along the tops of the coastal range

Last edited:
Sorry, no moto photo but my buddy's house on Franz Valley Road near Calistoga.

The road is between the Honda Fit and the bus permanently parked there.

Attachments

• snow 3.jpg
    snow 3.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 8
Old Santa Cruz Hwy

XWn8Yup.jpg

lti0qTL.jpg

buEniiO.jpg

Summit Rd

I avoided unplowed side roads like this

ipiebgw.jpg

Summit east of 17. Seemed doable but sketchy, so I didn't.

liGiV9D.jpg

At each of these spots, a passing cager asked if I was good when they saw me stopped on the side of the road. Very nice of them. :thumbup

17 at Summit exit

CzFuJPn.jpg

Summit Rd toward Highland, past San Jose Soquel Rd

4vkvQVE.jpg

Back on Old Santa Cruz Hwy

R90sLMV.jpg

jFwIw13.jpg

Last edited:
Just back from a 2+ hour jaunt to trader Joe's. My boy kitty decided to jump on my bike as i was shuttling stuff inside.

Attachments

• IMG_3882.jpg
    IMG_3882.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 11
When you said 'Boy Kitty', I thought you were talking about someone else....:laughing

Llagas Rd

saBmPPq.jpg

Eureka Canyon Rd. I didn't plan on riding it but decided to see how far I could go before the snow got too much. About a dozen spots with downed trees like this. A tree crew was working on clearing trees.

bXdSmKn.jpg

GriNC0R.jpg

eFqriol.jpg

Last edited:
Back