• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Glad to see Calaveras Rd open

q86R5en.jpg

tHJuuNh.jpg

I99BdYW.jpg

Starbucks just isn't as popular out here like it is in the Bay Area. Especially when you're just there to pose with a vanilla late and a Beemer. :laughing :cool

334098602_1145078052846354_5690476967716230086_n.jpg

Snow's pretty much gone on Summit Rd / Skyline between 17 and Black Rd

Zw3HIwO.jpg

Skyline between Hwy 9 and Black Rd

gorV8o9.jpg

wHU6JUE.jpg

e4Ievh8.jpg

Quimby Rd

JpntKUO.jpg

Grant Ranch

lgPC5aW.jpg

ap6CAZO.jpg

Clayton Rd. Not looking good with more rain coming.

ELdTNLH.jpg

syZs7yb.jpg

I started from Livermore to see how far I could go on San Antonio Valley and Mt Ham. Turned out Mt Ham is open all the way now.

Mines Rd

UzYjYX6.jpg

ineuA1j.jpg

NFadxQm.jpg

SBvgLvH.jpg

4amo0CX.jpg

t1QOV2h.jpg

San Antonio Valley. By this point I was thinking it would really suck if I had to backtrack toward Livermore; I was very glad that the road was open to San Jose.

2ZRksvw.jpg

Zm8LCxE.jpg

TYkT7yb.jpg

Mt Hamilton. The fog slowed me way down but I was in no hurry.

TeElip6.jpg

WXwliyE.jpg

Last edited:
Out wandering before the Sky River hits,

Blue sky and puffy clouds started the day, then haze from the ocean blew in for this pix, and made Morro moody.

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpg
    IMG_4780.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 4
This was taken a week before Thanksgiving. Rode the old, yellow pig down to SLO with my brother, who was continuing on to Ensenada. I rode back through Big Sur and Rt 1. This was taken just south of Nacimiento-Fergusson. It was a good time to ride that road considering how it is now.

Attachments

• 20230110_151554.jpg
    20230110_151554.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 10
Out wandering before the Sky River hits,

Blue sky and puffy clouds started the day, then haze from the ocean blew in for this pix, and made Morro moody.

That's a very cool picture.

Back