• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

First ride on new tires... had to stop before heading home!

picture.php

At the Eureka harbor. Nice day for a ride.

Attachments

• Gamma4.jpg
    Gamma4.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 9
Wow! all our wonderful SC mountain roads are going to be messed up for quite a while.

Waiting for Winter to end!!

Cool stuff as alway Gary....!
John living the good life :thumbup

Nice bike Dooky!

Looks brisk, but what a view! What have temps been like on your ride? May be heading for a 3 day trip here via Ojai > Riverside and back. Hoping to stay off 5 and pick up fun roads along the coast and or coastal ranges, but I'm having a hard time determining what is either gonna be covered in snow or flooded :laughing

What have temps been like on your ride? May be heading for a 3 day trip here via Ojai > Riverside and back. Hoping to stay off 5 and pick up fun roads along the coast and or coastal ranges, but I'm having a hard time determining what is either gonna be covered in snow or flooded :laughing

:thumbup

guess the average temp on this side (east) of the Sierras has been well above 50 deg in the afternoons. have not been cold on the bike, this trip, anyway. have not had to ride in the rain, anyway. roads I did were all ok on Sat-Sun. Ojai sounds awesome, have fun! :ride

Alright, you all have been out having fun, so I took the Hyper out and got dirty. Very dirty.

Comptche Ukia Road

AMWts8C9g4JPuebt3T-QJZZa5e1XdctlB83cG-KGwC_5QH8qO0VV7c9TATh6Rzxg8IJj2Ug85lo6DCeGp1LFL0t5c5gSLYt4td9Ay7ULgBY8zk5oaZSMq6qlhjcOUxd6RTd3HWDZaLeRuWl7YBFr2EA6io7IEA=w800-no

Lots of water at the bridge on Mountain View Road

AMWts8BVSVIx093ACqikK8rSy2riCLQSN-ICikv576kQAPhBbSLiCK-gpK8uu48sBz-PktSW8quyu4kIT35LOJSm5qBKHEv0KOMepwTdodxtw-JnVfla9LwLNtLeDXIiq6Vw1evuFrtHeJRSAn8w153H83dHCQ=w1099-no

Dirty bike glamour shot along Mountain View Road

AMWts8DD45-_O5ufea8dvViOlFdnYV4-a0GRtqnckYZ1kYMfO1n3n2zMjWEe09GRDGtqbrqfbZJORhHOKiGcIQ1pHPGiDwFMjcIWg8k0n9OjK0lmh13BV2PVRkA5zyz5UCGbrouRXwIfbMzz5NNM4fOUp-8J1g=w1099-no

Back