• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Looks like a awesome trip on that KLR!

Only one DRZ in that shot, here it is packed for my b8NFEIXkuXF4vKXRTLJS1Ce8NjAeeZf5vZTYftFDLHYyR5uDwbZ__mp5NTdgKRH3IZYQCUqb4mVB0aYlvUHLoO9HQGP0OjeZuSGOflY00XA7x4PVlQQWVRvvlEnbMHB2UM1OX5Km7409_DQ=w1098-no?authuser=0[/IMG]

Talking about the route...
There's more than one.

Bear Valley Road or Bust - second attempt

The roads were all open this time, unlike last time.

Riding up Bear Valley Road. A lot of the good roads follow streams through the hills.
V98E02j.jpg

Lots of cool dirt roads in this area. After Bear Valley Road began climbing a bit.
S0b6qsd.jpg

High altitude meadows, about 6000 feet.
Hp8EgZf.jpg

No bikes in this photo, we stopped here for a break. Beautiful scenery on a beautiful day. Of course, we were dreading going back home to the 95 degree heat, but it was worth it.
jzUQRO1.jpg

Headed back up over the mountain from Lowman to Idaho City.
2Uwm5KL.jpg

My ol dirt squirt, downtown Cottonwood, suffering from a leaky bladde ,, needle valve. I need to pull her down and actually fix stuff with new, too many years of outback field repairs.
Front brake caliper complete, Muffler rusted out, seat, cracked speedo cases, and tires.
I forgot about the petcock as I stepped off for dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_5232.jpg
    IMG_5232.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 3
Coast Rd. There were some emergency response / law enforcement activities at the Bixby Bridge entrance where they coned off Coast Road, so I entered from Andrew Molera State Park side and rode it both ways. (Still not sure what happened but a local there told me more people jumped off Bixby Bridge than fell off.)

qnqnZSj.jpg

84iq5jo.jpg

JJWCb1u.jpg

VHPZmiU.jpg

H0z5pqa.jpg

39KrGUa.jpg

^that is definitely some nerd stuff right there.

on the lost coast.

Attachments

• IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok, I found another! Down at Clearcreek last year. Got the back caught in the tire rut trying to go to the right of the puddle. Slick mud just swung me around like ice!

FxoIhl6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

If we're reminiscing....

Back