• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

You are correct, work in progress and it looks like the quite the project.
ADCreHcI350tQpHEpzkpL4WJYviDZIq1zrkEdXTcaIdBASweN0gZy42Ccgoo9sIoU7vk4rbLfgGQEeuVQVsl-GASoENjC91YyEnOq7WrW5M9ccKCIMQh58Gi7VvPMpdzfAt5BOOCZwlOUfeGyGSGaRfBXOWsHw=w1088-no

Nice little fix at the end of the work day.

Thanks guys. :ride

No crimes committed yesterday (I didn't see any speed limit signage...)

Mosquito Road had me laughing inside my helmet a few times, roller coaster of a road and made good use of every inch of travel afforded by the SM.

ADCreHc0yAxa-fq_8NrT_ziarQ2-h7jB7HaQfGBfZRIlZ6d3Gvq7g9XTxaf8sYGgOWzJEG7hD4c_r_enV3n0aqDR6e_Z6OTmO9PLm2mYCO9NULDEJ6UGVpIFadupr0vvKjFRXxlUl_GagJYO3xKhMTOFHwpZRg=w1088-no

That's the fun part,

Blacks Creek Rd, Long Gulch Rd, Middle Fork Rd, Road Creek Rd, Rabbit Creek Rd

Coming out at Middle Fork Rd from Long Gulch. That's the middle fork of the Boise River in the background.
IxYxU45.jpg

This is pretty much the only color of Autumn leaves that we have around here currently.
jTlq3JV.jpg

Some more.
LRMhu5i.jpg

This is Rabbit Creek Rd, but that's the North Fork of the Boise River in the background.
dX8dB9I.jpg

Back down in the flat area, lots of fields look like this waiting for the harvesters to come through.
l0ultpN.jpg

Putting around work.

photo shoot

Treasure Island

click to enlarge

Attachments

• P1010447.jpg
    P1010447.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
SFMCjohn's sunrise photos are beautiful but sunrise pictures make me feel sleepy 'cause my ideal time to get out of bed is after 10am.

Attracted to the lights (like a moth), I stumbled across this place - Spina Farms Pumpkin Patch. It's huge and looks so cool at night, with a county fair vibe! Got to go back to check it out and ride the pumpkin train.

NTPjcIs.jpg

IK2qDJP.jpg

SeoBrwh.jpg

aUifPDm.jpg

Is that the place with the pumpkin cannon? I'd go there for a good pumpkin cannoning.

That place was Vandalized 2 weeks ago. Even stole the train!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019-161314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019-161314_Chrome.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
Mines Road from last Saturday.

[YOUTUBE]XxQzzA51Ngg?si=GB0G0ap4DPgvkyFq[/YOUTUBE]

Is that the place with the pumpkin cannon? I'd go there for a good pumpkin cannoning.

Pumpkin Blaster. Didn't know it was a thing, but at $8 for 5-6 shots...I passed. $10 parking to enter; each ride/maze costs $8. Worth a visit, though, especially for families with kids. They have an amazing assortment of pumpkins.

ca1XkdG.jpg

H97Ylbn.jpg

oOEOjhc.jpg

ASjHVQ6.jpg

Now that it's not triple-digit temperature anymore I decided it was time to check out New Idria on the DR.

QkrAxWc.jpg

Of all days they decided to do oil spraying (asphalt?) It was like this for several miles of dirt. I was thinking, "whatever you do, don't ride into that sticky mess."

7lgcd4d.jpg

ujJwafC.jpg

Caught them in the act

qKY40hx.jpg

Still on New Idria Rd. Now this was disappointing, no way to get past it except on foot.

qXhgVsK.jpg

R4mx4SI.jpg

kXJdJQi.jpg

Backtracking toward Panoche Rd

5YsLuxg.jpg

isEKSgf.jpg

Back