• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Uvas Rd. I think this is where the old bridge was.

ItgSO47.jpg

Great shots. I was at Laguna Seca today for a car trackday. On the way back tonight I saw that pink greenhouse from 101 and it made me do a double take….:wtf:wow

I saw the pink greenhouse from Monterey Rd; thought it was some kind of exhibit or an event venue.

San Martin

dGSrmBk.jpg

9045jAJ.jpg

6jDBrSc.jpg

Chua Tam Tu temple

L4io6rj.jpg

C'mon folks. I'm suffering from withdrawals from lack of photos in my favorite forum sub section. Yes, I'm guilty too for not getting out on the MC's.

Did Gary go on vacation again?

I wonder why more people aren't posting pics - are they not riding, or not taking pictures?

Monterey Rd

J08aHJQ.jpg

wXGFoOI.jpg

C'mon folks. I'm suffering from withdrawals from lack of photos in my favorite forum sub section...

A coupla pics from Laguna the day after Thanksgiving. It would have been an awesome day if my brother didn't wreck his Boss 302 in Turn 3 in the last session...:thumbdown

3JlbcjI.jpg

tsigv56.jpg

7kuP8Zo.jpg

:wow:(
xSDyLre.jpg

rg4lJY3.jpg

No worries though, the good news is that he's OK and we're gonna "Build back better!"...$$$

y1twjFC.jpg

I wonder why more people aren't posting pics - are they not riding… ?

Lowered head and hand raised. :wave

Between work, family and football. AKA: Life + a little weather I have been on the down low.

Forget about the 302 I want to know more about that lovely purple girl in the back....... I want to say Plymouth Satellite but I could be wrong.
Yeah, you're wrong. :laughing Looks like a 1970 Dodge Charger, but might be a 1969.

Maybe.... but I don't remember the nose tapering down that much on a Charger but it could be the angle that is throwing me off as at first I wanted to say Charger but that nose taper keeps making me doubt myself.

Getting the Hyper ready to be on location again soon, current location, my garage. Lots of fiddling to get the filter changed, but judging by the amount of dust, sand, bugs (lots of hornets and bees oddly) it was due.

ADCreHduBLEP-TS-Pq6tMiW6RS7Vv_FMPT2EkaRgg3ex_-gIZoZt_RHp0n7jhZG-ecBQ9S6N0blEggV3jav-K7olsT5nEAUIwq62asxmUUuDPRDv1dRTux3SO3qeeKa-yqBsxYlwBhvrZlhM3tC7bOiVWLPPaA=w786-no-gm

Back