• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Since older pics are allowed

f2gVnRwh.jpg

Forget about the 302 I want to know more about that lovely purple girl in the back....... I want to say Plymouth Satellite but I could be wrong.

Looks like a 69 Charger in Plum Crazy, but I could be wrong.

Lowered head and hand raised. :wave

Between work, family and football. AKA: Life + a little weather I have been on the down low.

Luckily, I always get to ride on Saturdays. You know it's slow here when people start talking about old car color-year. :facepalm

I wanted to take the GS out today but the battery was too low to start. Tried the 950 next - again, no go. Got to be more vigilant with hooking up the battery tender.

Hazel Dell

6GChVnU.jpg

oqzVGdX.jpg

Buzzard Lagoon

x1VIaUv.jpg

Highland Way

0CrmNiy.jpg

CgUayhF.jpg

A big "CAT" logo on a big boy like this is just iconic!

1XhaIly.jpg

7MWCqW2.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily, I always get to ride on Saturdays. You know it's slow here when people start talking about old car color-year. :facepalm
But, somebody said something wrong. It had to be corrected. :laughing

Yeah, that was way off track for this thread. But it's too cold around here to ride right now, so what is a person to do?

Hoping to become a regular-ish participant in this excellent thread.

Picked up this 2012 Street Triple R yesterday. Detoured through some northern Delta roads on the way home. (Apology for no muscle cars in the following photos.)

IMG_1623-X2.jpg

IMG_1626-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pristine. You must have scored a low mileage sample.

Thanks. Just under 8,000 miles and all stock except the fender eliminator and bar end mirrors. The seller is a great guy who just had too many toys so he let this one go. Now I have to do my part to ride it and get some more photos for this thread.

Last edited:
Hoping to become a regular-ish participant in this excellent thread.

Picked up this 2012 Street Triple R yesterday. Detoured through some northern Delta roads on the way home. (Apology for no muscle cars in the following photos.)

IMG_1623-X2.jpg

IMG_1626-X2.jpg

Nice!!!!! :thumbup

Thanks. Just under 8,000 miles and all stock except the fender eliminator and bar end mirrors. The seller is a great guy who just had too many toys so he let this one go. Now I have to do my part to ride it and get some more photos for this thread.

Always loved those bikes.

Remember seeing one at the dealer when they came out.

Soooooooo tiny.

Congrats Steve! Beautiful bike!

Looks like you're enjoying the 701.

Lobitos Creek Road

ABLVV86VxKJyuICXb8_pP4QWzH29ZIHRvRJ80ntMIYo-0s3s7drTQledbNR3TsY_6oleQ8txHBJ1DVvlYvaOKF2lz_imfwXZVL0FnDRmYHfhQ1VkFVIcWfyMZh84LBFus8Y50UONUBtsZESuMgsJuDuicc5P2w=w1088-no-gm

Tunitas Creek

ABLVV87Ioiev8ZPiYx-l4-gL_dGFxBBLaMUAwQjBnldo7jOzQeVleljtpvnzqZYBSbP4gs5TNVn22jwXIka67wHbYT2CF8MR9kOtxhCxkotuDCTafwt3na0CzAiPA6GiuqoyHpoQY92ht0zi4idHmMfuO-ICAg=w1088-no-gm

Pescadero Creek Rd

ABLVV85sTGytkqI9lxvLeKs6TFAk8E36gWCam2RlO_dsUV230aTJx-Tn37CBxzHP2POACCpuQGSEmcWdOsEcJOfH-aPs8e6Axpoz0eAdmB7uAN-XILYqQEld1yZbNEQ4Ft40Qkjogp6C2pbC3hT9e0ze5v6haw=w1088-no-gm

Alpine Rd

ABLVV86ODDqx8RtR7nFEP_W-MnLWF1gT5ieNAXZuGM4HceM1WuudJivjpc7CrD1SVN9RtHZbSlfagv5clebtFhv0y_QntQOVR-r6quZBmrYTLdA_bJcxd4oP0SaD7PwPPIhHVoqJI3gQ5DAm4kMv2ANfZBRqEQ=w1088-no-gm

Nice day out on the Hyper even if it did throw a CEL and lost power on 280 on the way home... just Ducati things.

Back