• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Kincaid Rd

vSblAKu.jpg

fT5icEz.jpg

After seeing Map8's mural which I love, I went looking for a new mural that I haven't pictured around downtown SJ. Happy that I found this one on W William St at Market.

5i4UxtG.jpg

Last edited:
That hummingbird mural is cool.

Is there a Kincade road in San Hose? I couldn't find this one on the map...

Bolinas Fairfax road, needed to give the DRZ some exercise.

ABLVV84hT1LQjFoJ__W-mdZqcxjBsj_rxnJuMwB5AorotQu-z_IqoEg3zjksKFUXd0ZcjEtnNg2JYynpLVbWZSNpdEZSdJ6eOKhOHLnSkcc9zykHtCjvQG2nCHMFWs5EnyvFC_CcUVXHQPjFOB0C0ibgBCMvsg=w1033-no-gm

That hummingbird mural is cool.

Yeah it is… hugely cool.

I thought SLO when G said Higuera.
Then the Hose, CA reference got me really confused :laughing

This was east of 101, on Hwy 152 next to Gilroy Foods - a long way from Summit Rd so I doubt it's the same RV.

xFj1pOa.jpg

awgtca7.jpg

9OgaghV.jpg

We got moved mid-meet today because the carpet store wanted their parking spots as they were going to the 9er game as a bonus for the employees.

We got moved mid-meet today because the carpet store wanted their parking spots as they were going to the 9er game as a bonus for the employees.

Karma at work.

The backside of Hwy 9

Apart from the graffiti, the exterior of this RV trailer looks to be in fair shape.

SKSEpfQ.jpg

fqDnGnv.jpg

This exterior of this Hyundai Veloster looks too nice to be abandon, but the interior makes it look abandoned. :dunno

37tsO8H.jpg

Tt91EN0.jpg

Back