• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Monday will be two weeks ago. My wife decided she wanted to try riding on the back of something comfortable, and this was listed here on BARF at a price I couldn't say no to. It's heckin' quick for something so large. I gave up the DR650 and the FJR1300 (pending) for it.
Monday will be two weeks ago. My wife decided she wanted to try riding on the back of something comfortable, and this was listed here on BARF at a price I couldn't say no to. It's heckin' quick for something so large. I gave up the DR650 and the FJR1300 (pending) for it.
A Barfer?
Please tell me you picked up Ken's Wing.
I really want that to go to a good home.

Spent a few days getting dirty with the lovely Hyper...

Attachments

• IMG_2539.jpeg
    IMG_2539.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 14
San Antonio Valley Rd. Couldn't really tell what it was.

nCCnTNF.jpg

Mines Rd. Working on its tan and wasn't moving. I tried grabbing its tail to get it off the road; it got the hint and slithered away.

Tu4v4Eb.jpg

Last edited:
Dead animals I can deal with in removing from the road ways but live snakes give just freak me out and I would be looking for the longest - longest stick :later

But thanks for helping it move along to safety :thumbup

Beautiful bikes Tacky!!!! That Bandit is how my Gamma Race Bike started.
Shame to replace it... but good the owner did because I wadded it.

I hope it's treating you well!
So far so good... I like the way it rides, it feels very "easy" to ride. Got new fork internals for it, doing all the fluids, valve clearances, a bunch of minor fixes it needs. Added a bluetooth receiver and am working on troubleshooting the speakers, may upgrade them, may not. Should become my mile eater once all finished.

So far so good... I like the way it rides, it feels very "easy" to ride. Got new fork internals for it, doing all the fluids, valve clearances, a bunch of minor fixes it needs. Added a bluetooth receiver and am working on troubleshooting the speakers, may upgrade them, may not. Should become my mile eater once all finished.
ya the thought has crossed my mind on more than on occasions to go back to the previous generation haha🤦‍♂️

Back