• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Somewhere up in the hills :)

y64vph4.jpg

Bear Valley, no wait! Deadwood Reservoir, no, how about Smiths Ferry to Sweet

Today started out with such promise. The Air Quality Index was under 50 for the first time in weeks. It's actually okay to breath the air out there now. The air was good until we headed into the canyon on Highway 21 in the direction of Idaho City, then it was all smoke. It basically got worse all the way to Lowman. But the twisties were great between Idaho City and Lowman even if the air wasn't. Sorry we didn't stop for photos.

Stopped in Lowman before heading up the dirt road to Bear Valley. This was before finding out that most of where we wanted to ride was closed due to forest fires.
Z9bDrIZ.jpg

A couple of firefighters from Montana who were updating the signs showing what is currently closed. Fires all over the place up in those hills. We got out the maps and they showed us that everywhere we had hoped to ride was closed part way through.
v4ZBoIv.jpg

Rest stop in High Valley. If you go west far enough the air is clear. What a beautiful day on this side of the hills.
ukte7np.jpg

Looking down at the farmland between Ola and Sweet.
hBaPeWu.jpg

Oh dear.

I didn't realize the helmet was orange too.

I hate to think what the inside of your house looks like. 👍
The KTM stuff stays out in the garage. ;)

[For the record, I want to be SEEN by others when I'm out riding. No black or camouflage helmet for me.]

Tacky - AWESOME
Aringa-ding-ding-ding... we need a sound bite of each at WOT!!! :p

Scott - Bet ya miss those Palomares Rd lunchtime rides!

Berth - He's probably still got his "YELLOW" one.

Cabrito - the BAJA sticker is way cool!

Back