• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Soooo, I went back out today and it was even better!

Attachments

• IMG_20171015_124259.jpg
    IMG_20171015_124259.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 76
There's something implicitly creepy about a shut down traveling carnival, even if there is a moto in the picture.

Agreed.
I can't put my finger on it but I think it has something to do with clowns.
Flashbacks of a Get Smart episode from the late 60's perhaps.

Lucia today...

The bridge is up, but the road's a little rough in some spots.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lucia 2.jpg
    Lucia 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Lucia 1.jpg
    Lucia 1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 54
Lonster is being a bit cryptic...brand spankin new smooth asphalt!
No more tar snakes or mid corner pavement heaves. :)
DT

I would say now is a good time. The weather was perfect yesterday ( in the 70's) but can be a bit cool in the mornings .
I will be down to UCSF on Friday and then helping out in Napa area for a few days after that but come on up! If I can join you I will :)
DT

Shot up Wentworth Springs Rd (Sierra Foothills) on the Guzzi to get some fresh air, but apparently, there was a fire off of Ice House Rd that day too...

Attachments

• V7.jpg
    V7.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 64
Shot up Wentworth Springs Rd (Sierra Foothills) on the Guzzi to get some fresh air, but apparently, there was a fire off of Ice House Rd that day too...
Stumpy Meadows Reservoir. I've been there a bunch of times. I'll be there tomorrow too. :cool

I would say now is a good time. The weather was perfect yesterday ( in the 70's) but can be a bit cool in the mornings .
I will be down to UCSF on Friday and then helping out in Napa area for a few days after that but come on up! If I can join you I will :)
DT

new pavement on south fork mountain road?
I must do it

new pavement on south fork mountain road?
I must do it
Bingo! (But don't tell anyone. It's our little secret.)
Same here TWT. I'm done working the flat track series up here, so my weekends are pretty free.

Some Sierra Dirt

1KMFKDI.jpg

Where Latrobe Rd switches to S Shingle Rd near Rancho Murieta

3Zs6Ttx.jpg

Rock Creek Rd

KFIQX33.jpg

Tyler Foote Crossing Rd at Middle Yuba River

Mx2uJlR.jpg

NF-93 between Downieville and Sierra Buttes

ylxQeb3.jpg

End of the (legal) road to Sierra Buttes. You need to hike the last half mile. A couple of dirt bikes had ridden to the top right before I got there and I think I could have made it too, but I try to follow the rules up in the hills.

Where Latrobe Rd switches to S Shingle Rd near Rancho Murieta
Rock Creek Rd
Tyler Foote Crossing Rd at Middle Yuba River

Nice. Hope I have the time one day to venture farther out.

My bike for two days:

That first photo reminds of the scene in the Matrix when Neo said, "Guns. Lots of guns."

Back