• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

PIT HO RALLY 24 - TAFT MAY 3RD -5TH

Hope so SLO!!!

Staying in the Hilton huh?? As far as Taft goes....:laughing

I'm 90% in. I have a room reserved at the Best Western, which is a little closer to downtown, and signed up via Eventzilla. Hopefully I can make it :ride

I just called the Western Inn and even though they don’t show availability on- line, I was able to book a room this week. I cancelled my more expensive Best Western reservation.

Hey Slo, do you need a room? I have to cancel due to work and club commitments. :cry

I have a double room booked. Would love to swap it for a single. :D

I hope to god Fuckboy has the right range to get me to Taft. :laughing

I’m have a single booked, want it?

I put a vacation request in for Weds 05/01/24 through 05/05/24 (since I got skunked by work for the recent StonyBARF)--which request was just approved, yay. so, hope to start heading south to Taft on that Wednesday.

anyway, we'll see ... I talk a lot. :blah

Last edited:
I just called the Western Inn and even though they don’t show availability on- line, I was able to book a room this week. I cancelled my more expensive Best Western reservation.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hey Slo, do you need a room? I have to cancel due to work and club commitments. :cry

Thanks, G. I'll not know the week of the rally so I'll keep my current reservation for now.

Coincidentally, I was in Taft last week and stayed at the Western Inn. I rode 58 west the next day. The rollercoasters were great, the blooms near Carrizo were a bit of a let down compared to last year.

I won't be able to make the rally, but I saw Taft in the thread title and the synchronicity was too much for me not to chime in wiht a heylo.

I have a double booked but my buddy can't make it.
Anyone need a rack for the weekend, lemme know.

I am going down Rossi’s Driveway and across 58 today!

Is this what you want?

Attachments

• IMG_4038-B.jpg
    IMG_4038-B.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 2
Not going to make it. :(
I believe Ruby is out as well.
Have fun all. Take pictures.

Oh no!! Eric I hope you're OK.
I'm out (been out) too :sad

I gather there's a private forum for ride planning, can I get in?

My bad. You have access.

Back