• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Aaaaand this:

s-l225.jpg

dafuq is that?

You can put your beer in there! Not really, it's a refrigerated air dryer. You could practically drink from my air lines, so it's necessary for the cnc stuffs.

More RSD stuff (I forgot the rule that if it's mine it's stuff, and if it's someone else's, it's crap). Since it's still on sale, I got a pair of Judge gloves that go over the cuff, and the Boss wallet, because it is more of a standard type wallet. The Slam wallet just hold the essentials and not a good everyday type wallet. Judge and Boss?, obviously some one has issues about who's in control.

31252651912_93a8c32899_o.jpg

Last edited:
Says the guy into big block drag stuffs. :p

Compressor was $1250 and the dryer was $600, but it wasn't cash out of pocket as I sold a 3ph 10hp compressor to fund it. My rotary phase converter couldn't start the 10hp unit and it was too costly to upgrade the phase converter, so this was the 'free' route.

BST - Nice!
Now your wheels are almost as light as your WALLET! :twofinger

I finally got an enclosed trailer. After I finally got a truck. It's 16 feet long, plus. Tis tricky to park.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 83
New shoes all around.

f44rde.jpg

Compared to my Axo Aragon, these things feel like they're made out of lead.

Last edited:
IMG_20161210_091612-X2.jpg

Painted by Kevin 714. I've wanted her for a few years and today it happened. I'm so happy.

^^^ Super cool. Beautiful work by Kev.

Got my Dominic Colindres #66 shirt today. Part of many efforts to help with medical bills for the injured racer from Brisbane.

cd66_shirt-XL.jpg

Steve, cool of you to help a rider who needs it. And yes, #7 is very cool. I'm so smitten. You know when you order something and then it shows up and is even better than you thought it would be? That's how I feel right now.

Back