• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

2 of these before I no longer can. I'll build them up over the next year or so. One with a Thordsen stock, one as a retro build.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 53
:thumbup
I've got her sister

Rad! Which one hit you in the feels? For me it was #7. The fact he still had her three years later made me feel like it was kismet. I think that is what I shall name her. :)

Don't know the first thing about art, but I know when a pair of eyes are boring through my soul.

Very, very cool...

That's exactly how I feel. I get a chill and a smile each time I walk in the room where she is now. I will decide where to put her soon. For now her position on the chair is perfect. I sit on the couch opposite and stare at her.

Been looking for a little truck for a while. needed something for Home Depot runs, shooting ranges, camping etc etc

2001. 118k miles. 2wd(sad face). 5MT 4.7V8
Threw some take off tires on it from the local shop for $140

Should work perfect. Esp for $2700

Attachments

• IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 68
Been looking for a little truck for a while. needed something for Home Depot runs, shooting ranges, camping etc etc

2001. 118k miles. 2wd(sad face). 5MT 4.7V8
Threw some take off tires on it from the local shop for $140

Should work perfect. Esp for $2700

That seems like a killer deal, well done!

How the hell did you guys get 'Exocet' out of that? I thought it was 'exomo'

Old eyes I guess

^ :laughing

^kit car. Show us the goods!

Here she is as a rolling chassis from a few weeks ago. Right now she's a wiring mess as I add lights and electricals. Hope to have everything buttoned up by new year for a first test drive.

eufzhu.jpg

I'd like to offer up my test driving abilities. I would be happy to risk it all, to save you from the hassle of having to drive it the first time. Just hit me up, I'm sure I can fit you in.

Sweet....but engine and headers need some treatment to match the bling factor...right now it's reverse jewelry box.

Engine is staying until I get through the registration process. Then its SMOG exempt ready for an LFX. :D

Back