• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Do you fell LUCKY Punk!?!

Attachments

• Clint 1.jpg
    Clint 1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 53
Damn. Did I not get the memo that everyone is supposed to go out and get a white 3/4 ton crew cab diesel rig?

Well someone has to buy the Chevy now. Who's it gonna be?

Seriously? Are you sick? :wtf
Do you want me to 4 wheel over your fiat or just put it in the bed?
Damn. Did I not get the memo that everyone is supposed to go out and get a white 3/4 ton crew cab diesel rig?

I could see you in one :cool

On a side note, the dodges are always priced damn right, wish they kinda kept up in the hp/tq department a little better this year, probably would have been in one myself.

My friend just got one... haha... but your turn. lol... I've been looking for the right one almost 2 months now. My 6.4 Powerstroke was stolen the first week of January. :(

My Sandwich.

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-03-07-14-07-43.jpg
    Capture+_2017-03-07-14-07-43.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 72
Next time you are up here I'LL buy one FOR you!

Picked up an Android endoscope. Can't wait to look inside the barrels on my next valve adjustment. Comes with a 90deg mirror attachment so I'll be able to look around. I've wanted to try a de-carbon treatment and do a before and after look at the pistons and combustion chamber. $8

I got mine but then realized my phone doesn't support OTG. :(

Back