• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Took the kids to Barnes & Noble on Sunday. Saw this when I walked in the door. Good project for a rainy day. Exercises the brain and relaxing at the same time. 500 pieces 6 man-hours my favorite architect.

Attachments

• IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 54
How much if you don't mind sharing? :thumbup

it was supposed to be $90/month with the usual rebates and incentives ($5500) but my color choice and moon roof option bumped it up to about $110/month. I was also stupid and opted for the $20/month "paint protection package". However, I found an extra $500 rebate from PG&E and because my income last year was low, an extra $2000 rebate. So my total rebates on my car went from $5500 to $8000 on an approximately $10,000 3 year lease. So I think I'm at about $50/month but it could of been more like $30.

Last edited:
it was supposed to be $90/month with the usual rebates and incentives ($5500) but my color choice and moon roof option bumped it up to about $110/month. I was also stupid and opted for the $20/month "paint protection package". However, I found an extra $500 rebate from PG&E and because my income last year was low, an extra $2000 rebate. So my total rebates on my car went from $5500 to $8000 on an approximately $10,000 3 year lease. So I think I'm at about $50/month but it could of been more like $30.

Plus 1 man card :twofinger

Yours is cheaper than mine, I pay $82.75/month for 3 years/36000 miles. How many miles is your lease for?

Those 500e's are coming back off leases and wholesaling for around 4 grand.

It's tempting me...

Those 500e's are coming back off leases and wholesaling for around 4 grand.

It's tempting me...

Not sure if I'm ready to buy one yet, but since they don't use gas, the lease prices are a no-brainer.:teeth

I'll be looking for another lease around this price when mine is up... unless I find one of those $4k deals. I was spending ~200$/month commuting, that price could pay for the car in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Hardcover book with 400+ pages of The Legend of Zelda artwork (everything from character design, to sketches on how they did the covers and a bunch of other cool stuff)

2MoHx00.jpg

ThvTj0k.jpg

Did not buy, but picked it up. Free on CL, grandkids have been wanting one and my daughter found it. Had to do a little glass work on cracked mounts for tube legs. Still have to buff out the gel coat and fix the water sprays. Summer is just around the corner. :cool

Attachments

• IMG_4840.jpg
    IMG_4840.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 53
Back