• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Waiting on some warmer weather
2J0OpRfh.jpg

hey! i just got basically the exact same thing in the mail today, except it was sram 11 speed stuff that is replacing the "ShitMano" stuff on my bike. is that a 42T cassette? how is that going to clear with that deraileur?

2016 with under 3000 miles. Wheels, tires, lift kit, rear air locker and air compressor. I couldn't say no. :teeth

E4179D29-B686-4E14-B31B-25C4FE416C03.jpg

MeFoto Globe Trotter Air
Wanted something smaller, lighter, but just as durable.

1474343866000_1281663.jpg

Ordered a new laptop. Alienware 17. It should be here in the next couple of days. Ended up ordering the backpack also as it the laptop wont fit in the backpack I have now.
laptop-aw-17-pdp-love-design-7.jpg

Nice tripod Rader, now I have to buy one! Thanks.

Injun

hey! i just got basically the exact same thing in the mail today, except it was sram 11 speed stuff that is replacing the "ShitMano" stuff on my bike. is that a 42T cassette? how is that going to clear with that deraileur?

Yeah, it's an 11-42 cassette. I'm not aware of any clearance issues. I'll be running a single front ring so I wanted to avoid the long cage derailleur. Shimano's product description says it fits a 1x11 setup.

Got these three things pretty close to the same time. The VR googles I actually didn't pay for, they sent them free of charge and was a surprise. Apparently for having to wait for the phone for so long.

IMG_20170219_122334222 (Medium).jpg

First ever new vehicle to replace my Ninja as my daily ride.
Yqj8FLl.jpg

Now I just need to get the Ninja set up for track.

Last edited:
Snagged a deal on these Board Buddies on ebay. The yellow versions only role one way.

board%20buddies.jpg

and some t-track to make a jig for the fence and prevent kickbacks and promote more accuracy.

24063-05-1000.jpg

Last edited:
Back