• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

4011-BK.jpg

Ergo Grip, love these.

Damn, everyone's picked up some good shiznits.

Here's my latest with a few mods...fender eliminator, windscreen, and an Akra GP Slip-on.

Big thanks to Diego (aka Disco) for the Akra!

Sahhhhwwwweeeeeet!!!!! :drool :banana

Written by barf's very own San Juro :thumbup
I bought it on Amazon, can't wait to read it!

36035972630_6fb5609db4_c.jpg

Hoping we can close next week :teeth
Every week I took a photo from the same location. It made a great slide show.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
Great looking house :thumbup

Boston area ?

Cycle Gear had what we needed all on sale.

Bluetooth helmet $99.00
Riding Jacket $59.00
Riding Pants $119.00

Taking wife for a ride in the Swiss Alps Priceless.

Attachments

• IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 317
Not a ton of protection but for just scooting around the block on hot summer days this thing allows in more air than any jacket I've ever tried.

dainese-air-frame-tex.jpg

Not a ton of protection but for just scooting around the block on hot summer days this thing allows in more air than any jacket I've ever tried.

dainese-air-frame-tex.jpg

Oooo that's nice. I think I'm ready to do the mesh thing. Black heavy leather is fine in the morning, but god damn it sucks in the afternoon. And now that I have a dresser, not exactly getting a lot of use out of the "vents" on said jacket.

Oooo that's nice. I think I'm ready to do the mesh thing. Black heavy leather is fine in the morning, but god damn it sucks in the afternoon. And now that I have a dresser, not exactly getting a lot of use out of the "vents" on said jacket.

Dainese air frame d1. It includes a removable liner that is so light you could roll it up and fit it in your pocket. Doesn't even feel like a motorcycle jacket, way more comfortable than wearing leather. Armor in the elbows and shoulders. I wouldn't want to crash in it but for rides where I'm just chillin its perfect.

Back