• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Shit money factor is it? Thought those held their value amazing well so you'd come out well ahead of the residual.

Higher than average MF, very low residual -- something like 50%. but it's electric, who knows what will happen in 3 years!?

The used market right now is primarily dictated by Tesla with their CPO program. And you're right, they hold their value. I've seen people wait for 2014 cars with first generation auto pilot to come around 65K and they think it's a smoking deal.

Attachments

• 20170823_091115.jpg
    20170823_091115.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 58
Not a Tesala but a kick ass 225hp 4T Yamaha

36764529295_abb0b8ae77_c.jpg

:banana

I know man. I gotta slow down. I've had a new car every single year for the past few years. I just can't seem to find what i'm looking for. If I didn't need a family car, i'd have a Huracan parked in my garage right now.

I know man. I gotta slow down. I've had a new car every single year for the past few years. I just can't seem to find what i'm looking for. If I didn't need a family car, i'd have a Huracan parked in my garage right now.

So have a family car as a back up car. There are many Huracans that need a loving home right now

Yeah, it's not like one can afford a Lambo, but a Lambo plus a Camry is too expensive. And if it is, then the Lambo should probably be off the table.

Sorry, I'll clarify. Same reason why I just sold my Porsche 911. I don't want a car that I can't take the whole family in and enjoy. With the porsche, I had my toddler in the back and it was awesome. She loved it. I have another baby coming and I can't fit one of those newborn carriers in the porsche--so I sold it.

I looked at all the current new 4 door sporty offerings, Panamera Turbo, maserati quadrofolio (sp?) M5, cayenne gts, none of them were exciting to me

Last edited:
Every car has to do everything? If I had to do that, I'd have three four door 4wd 3/4-ton+ long bed trucks with snow plow attachments. :laughing

Every car has to do everything? If I had to do that, I'd have three four door 4wd 3/4-ton+ long bed trucks with snow plow attachments. :laughing

Nope. Just need a solid 4 door 5 seater. Fits my current life.

Also forgot. Really like the new raptor. I may pick one up on my way home from work tonight

Last edited:
Nope. Just need a solid 4 door 5 seater. Fits my current life.

Also forgot. Really like the new raptor. I may pick one up on my way home from work tonight

While you're there, have em throw in a 4x4 Explorer for me. Call it a wedding gift. Better yet, call it an educator's donation and make it a tax write off :cool :teeth

I have a hard time with the Raptor. The teenager in me really likes it, but the people who buy them have ruined it. Apparently, it's a vehicle that's meant to be kept as far away from dirt as possible.

I have a hard time with the Raptor. The teenager in me really likes it, but the people who buy them have ruined it. Apparently, it's a vehicle that's meant to be kept as far away from dirt as possible.

It can put in some work. But when you try to treat it like a trophy truck and start trying to jump it or some crazy shit that you need a purpose built off reader for is when those things break.

Nowhere near as bad of a poseur as the Hummer H2 was.

Back