• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I dunno, it may as well be a yellow H2. The flatbill attraction has ruined it for myself, but people should buy whatever they like. You only live once, may as well have do what you like and not conform to what some goon(me) on the internet thinks. Also, I guess they put in about half the "work" of a regular F150.

While you're there, have em throw in a 4x4 Explorer for me. Call it a wedding gift. Better yet, call it an educator's donation and make it a tax write off :cool :teeth

Congtrats again man! Side note: it has been amazing being on this forum over all these years and seeing peoples lives evolve. When I first signed on, I was this young 20 something kid, who could not even imagine getting married and having kids. Now I am over the top excited about having our 2nd one.

original_40269972.jpg

Of course i'm joking! But I do really really like the new Raptor (actually, raptors in general)

My first "Premium" helmet. A Shoei GT-Air. Just riding home I tell a big difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 46
Ready to rock.

Attachments

• IMG_7811.jpg
    IMG_7811.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 51
Also forgot. Really like the new raptor. I may pick one up on my way home from work tonight

Word has it there's one dealership in the country that won't mark it up, it's in Chicago. A couple of friends have gone there to get them. :thumbup

202.9 / 85.6

HP / TQ at the wheel courtesy of BRG.

Slightly exaggerated I'm sure, but the bike the bike is much more responsive in the lower end. There's still a bit of a dead/flat spot around 6k, but a quick upshift or twist of the wrist and it's gone.

And here's the uncorrected before/after curves...

Can't wait to try it out at Sonoma and/or THill...

Sorry, I'll clarify. Same reason why I just sold my Porsche 911. I don't want a car that I can't take the whole family in and enjoy. With the porsche, I had my toddler in the back and it was awesome. She loved it. I have another baby coming and I can't fit one of those newborn carriers in the porsche--so I sold it.

I looked at all the current new 4 door sporty offerings, Panamera Turbo, maserati quadrofolio (sp?) M5, cayenne gts, none of them were exciting to me

what about the current CTS V??? I'm looking for a last gen CTS V w/ 6 speed at the moment, or ATS V if the right deal with a 6 speed pops up.

what about the current CTS V??? I'm looking for a last gen CTS V w/ 6 speed at the moment, or ATS V if the right deal with a 6 speed pops up.

I entertained the idea of both the CTSV and Hellcat. Got to drive them both by myself with no distractions for a few hours.

They were just not for me. The CTSV was the better car, but fit and finish and exterior was not to my taste.

The Hellcat was just strange. Way too much unusable power and I don't like the charger body.

Neither made me want to swap out of my F80 M3. I was looking for a more 'refined' ride I guess.

I love my CTSV... too heavy for the track, but it was still pretty capable.

I have the '11.... so back a few years.
I would have to say it is the best car I have every had.

Got this a few weeks ago. You catch a lot of wind on the highway with the upright seating. Not finished with the breakin so haven't let it stretch its legs yet.

Kinda wondering should I have bought the Monster 1200S instead.

HicAACh.jpg

Last edited:
Back