• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Track Truck!

'94 GMC 1500 w/203k...more for the wife's vintage furniture biz, but more track days in the future for sure.

Just needs tires and an oil change, and after 10 track days + 10 vintage shows it's a break even in U-Haul rental fees.

Woot!

'94 GMC 1500 w/203k...more for the wife's vintage furniture biz, but more track days in the future for sure.

Just needs tires and an oil change, and after 10 track days + 10 vintage shows it's a break even in U-Haul rental fees.

Woot!

I had the Chevy c1500 version. It was running great with 250K on the clock. Ex hubby has it now with over 300K on it. It just won't die. May your truck serve you as well. :banana

Toaster!
36223697983_acc4369277_o.jpg

After debating toasters this morning (with myself, which is good, because I always win those debates) I put this toaster in my Amazon cart (except purple). I went to Walmart for nefarious reasons, and the toaster was on clearance ($5 cheaper) albeit red. Bought it. Now I have a new toaster. sweeeeet............

Toasters kill more Americans than sharks every year...jus say'n

Christmas Came Early

We have here:

Thermarest sleeping pad, REI 17* mummy bag, First Lite hunting gear (merino base layer, merino pants, beanie, neck gaiter, puffy jacket), backpacking cookware set.

And not pictured, but the 45-bottle wine fridge that's now in sale at Costco.

I did some overtime and with recent holiday pay, I decided to splurge a bit. At least this year I will be comfortable while I play that fool's game of California deer hunting.

Attachments

• IMG_5252.jpg
    IMG_5252.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I've been working the guy down in price for over 3 years. He walked in to the cafe I was having lunch at today and said he needed to get rid of it. I said 'what's your bottom dollar?'
Now it's mine. :teeth

Attachments

• IMAG0621_resized.jpg
    IMAG0621_resized.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 87
Toytec 3" lift, 4-Runner rims, 285's, bull bar, side steps and a big 'ol smile on my face!

Attachments

• IMG_0269 (1).jpg
    IMG_0269 (1).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 83
Back