• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Picked up this Kitchenaid Professional 600 from someone on Nextdoor for $100. I thought it was a pretty good deal. It's also black, which is 90% of the reason I bought it.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with the other one I have. It's from the 70s and is an ugly yellow/green color. Works fine though so I'll probably keep it.

Attachments

• 20170917_133411.jpg
    20170917_133411.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Had her for almost a week now and loving it. Been wanting a truck for years. Though not my first choice of color, it is growing on me.

zFkUYyo.jpg

Last edited:

now u know :) , after market wise they're damn expensive still

bouncing off the walls again :thumbup , time will tell i guess is the scary part but he's doing well now and the doctors think it was a 1 and done episode so i'm hopeful

*edit, just looked up the price, looks like they're not as expensive as i thought they were or they've come way down in price

Last edited:
Thought I would post of this little key protector.

http://kodakey.com/

Ordered one up a few weeks ago and totally impressed. Thick leather. Keeps all keys nice and covered and they don't flap around on bike at all.

Thought I would post of this little key protector.

http://kodakey.com/

Ordered one up a few weeks ago and totally impressed. Thick leather. Keeps all keys nice and covered and they don't flap around on bike at all.

I used to carry my motorcycle key on a ring with 5 or 6 others. After bashing the shit out of the top triple on 3 different bikes I now just have the bike key by itself with just a short rubber tab from the dealer.

The rest of my keys in my pocket on a lanyard. Its harder to lose a lanyard and it can be tied off to a belt loop.

I used to carry my motorcycle key on a ring with 5 or 6 others. After bashing the shit out of the top triple on 3 different bikes I now just have the bike key by itself with just a short rubber tab from the dealer.

The rest of my keys in my pocket on a lanyard. Its harder to lose a lanyard and it can be tied off to a belt loop.
I actually did the same. I had bike key by itself, Then keys for my top box and touratech gps cradle on separate retractable lanyard hooked to my aerostitch. It would be a total pain to have keys underneath stitch.

I wanted to see if I could get rid of the lanyard and have an all in one solution because when I would put the stich in top box when stopping somewhere, now I would have to dig in pocket to unhook lanyard, then reattach when i return.

Minor gripes. But easy workflow makes me take bike more often instead saying screw it and taking car for errands.

Back