• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Black ones an 1150, regular color one is a 1250, also have a 4150 holley that's on my junk that's a 1050. Still have the build sheet for that one, pro systems did it. That ones used, the two in the picture are newish

Figured they were too big from the picture but one can hope. Only have a 318 in the Challenger right now and if I go bigger I am getting a crate maybe a 392 Hemi.

How about a sweet one with the easily mod-able 5.7 😉 Selling mine in the auto section......
thanks, but I wanna stock one w/the hp. I can't afford it of course, but at this point I'm having a hard time wrenching on just the bike (which used to be easy.)

So, as it might be my last new vehicle (very short life expectancy of maybe 1.5 years), this time I want something I DO NOT have to wrench on. Fast outta the box, ya know? :teeth

Ruger American in 7.62x39

22008241_10212958086614365_8004231611791664188_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen ×39 bolt gun before

CZ-527 is pretty popular. Basically a light, bolt-action carbine with "almost" 30-30 power. Good enough for deer and all sorts of other critters, and .30 caliber to boot, to get around places that have limits on .22 hunting.

American Rifleman this month had a really good article on loading the x39. What a mess of caveats.

Ahhh the joys of the “three hole” Harley oil change. My V-Rod had the engine, clutch, and transmission oil all combined...like most other bikes. Now that I have an air cooled twin, everything is separate. Glad that Red Line gives you a one stop shop solution.

red_line_big_twin_power_pack_for_harley_zoom.jpg

:wow Damn that's amazing.

It really is. The little red rectangle at the 9 o'clock position signifies the ninth month, then under the cyclops is the date (can't see it from this angle), The inner ring references the time back home in Cali while the dial gives me local, Maui, time. September 28th 5:29pm local, 2029h Pacific Standard time. All of this without a battery.

There really is nothing like a fully automatic watch with so many complications.

Last edited:
Ram 2500 Laramie Crewcab 4x4 w/ 6.7 Cummins

Not sure if I'm happy with my decision since I walked away from my initial instinct of sticking with fast cars.... I gave up buying either a C6 Z06, Hellcat, CTS-V or ZL1 to get this truck. I actually walked away from a white ZL1 I was REALLY staring down to check out this truck for a moment at another dealer around the corner. What sealed the deal was the trade in they gave me on my beaten down BMW 550i. However, if the other shop would of gotten me to drive the ZL1 when I initially got there.....I would of never left or immediately came back. I always have a tough time getting dealers to take me seriously though instead of being treated as a tire kicker. Well, I do kick A LOT of tires but that's to make up my damn mind. I see myself selling this in the next two years and going back to looking for a Hellcat, ZL1 or CTS-V.

attachment.php

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
Snagged one on Friday when Target opened. People were lined up and were handed a card which guaranteed you got one. Games were great and some I haven't played before like Secret of Mana, Mario RPG and unreleased Starfox 2. Graphics are definitely dated but I'm a gamer and it hits me in the nostalgia feels

SNES.jpg

Got 'em for $79 at Sur la table. I wanted the Wusthof classic but the dude couldn't find them :x. Works out because it matches our silverware anyway and I get 4 more knives. Wood box it came with has a cheap look and feel to it.
Steakknives.jpg

The SNES classic sold out in minutes on Amazon and fuckers are already scalping then for nearly $200 :mad

Back