• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

New flooring going down.

main.php

main.php

Last edited:
I feel like I stole this bike. Been passively looking for a town bike. Then been lusting for one as my radius is somewhat short these days with slight rolling hills. Searching CL today for a bike in my neighborhood, just to see what was out there. And this popped up. Fewer than 30 miles on it. 2017. Not a mark. $280. I didn't even have to adjust the seat. And it came with the bags and another seat. Rode it home. Rode it to my daughters school and back for a meeting. I love this thing already...

I have a public. It's the bee's knees. Congratulations.

The newest Consumer Reports ranks this as #1, so I bought one. It works.

Cuisinart Model DCC-3200....about 79.00

Attachments

• Coffee pot 2017.jpg
    Coffee pot 2017.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 55
Ram 2500 Laramie Crewcab 4x4 w/ 6.7 Cummins

Not sure if I'm happy with my decision since I walked away from my initial instinct of sticking with fast cars.... I gave up buying either a C6 Z06, Hellcat, CTS-V or ZL1 to get this truck. I actually walked away from a white ZL1 I was REALLY staring down to check out this truck for a moment at another dealer around the corner. What sealed the deal was the trade in they gave me on my beaten down BMW 550i. However, if the other shop would of gotten me to drive the ZL1 when I initially got there.....I would of never left or immediately came back. I always have a tough time getting dealers to take me seriously though instead of being treated as a tire kicker. Well, I do kick A LOT of tires but that's to make up my damn mind. I see myself selling this in the next two years and going back to looking for a Hellcat, ZL1 or CTS-V.

attachment.php

You didn't consider the new Raptor? If I was getting another truck, it would be the 2018 Raptor.

Ehh.. Rolex seem outdated to me. I'd rather have a fully functional ABC watch.

For me its an engine - a device that converts motion into energy as an analog representation of time. Rolex makes a great mechanical chronometer: 84,600 second a day and −4/+6 seconds deviation per day as a standard. My DeepSea Sea-Dweller is off an average or -2 seconds a month; I know quartz can be more accurate...

The looks/style of a Rolex..? outdated or timeless..? Mayhaps a bit of both... I like the ascetics of the Sky-Dweller more than mine, which seems as big as a boat anchor sometimes... But its solid as a rock and seem indestructible - its my daily wear.

Of course I have a Master of G Rangeman for white water rafting, hunting trips, etc :teeth

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 53
all those hipsters in your neighborhood are rubbing off on u? new commuter? can u ride again?

Lololll yes those damn hipsters threw me in the back of a dirty van with no windows and brainwashed me to believe that steel is real. :laughing

I can ride again but school has been so damn draining that I haven't had time or energy to ride. I bought the Ritchey because my Chinese carbon frame is starting to crack and I need a commuter bike. I'm going to transfer everything over from the Chinese carbon frame bike to the new frame and do some repairs on the crack when I have some free time

You didn't consider the new Raptor? If I was getting another truck, it would be the 2018 Raptor.

I definitely couldn't afford one of those lol. I've always wanted a diesel though. Compared to new or even used for sale in California, I got a really deal on my 2016 compared to what others are asking. I'll probably end up selling or trading in a year or two but definitely before this warranty is up. These Ram trucks are definitely a great buyer's deal compared to any other truck out there. They rebate them so heavily at the end of the year. Petaluma Ram is already offering $10k off the 2018 2500 Laramie!

Last edited:
I definitely couldn't afford one of those lol. I've always wanted a diesel though. Compared to new or even used for sale in California, I got a really deal on my 2016 compared to what others are asking. I'll probably end up selling or trading in a year or two but definitely before this warranty is up. These Ram trucks are definitely a great buyer's deal compared to any other truck out there. They rebate them so heavily at the end of the year. Petaluma Ram is already offering $10k off the 2018 2500 Laramie!

BTW, I sorta kinda entertained the idea of a hellcat about a year ago. Took it for a nice long test drive by myself. Other than the tire slipping power at any given time, it got old pretty fast. The motor completely over powers the chassis, and just didn't feel solid if you know what I mean. The interior is pretty weak and at the end of the day, it just wasn't that great of a drivers car.

I think I will regress in regards to power for my next car. I would just rather have something polished. I am really digging the new sportback S5. They are pretty cheap too.

BTW, I sorta kinda entertained the idea of a hellcat about a year ago. Took it for a nice long test drive by myself. Other than the tire slipping power at any given time, it got old pretty fast. The motor completely over powers the chassis, and just didn't feel solid if you know what I mean. The interior is pretty weak and at the end of the day, it just wasn't that great of a drivers car.

I think I will regress in regards to power for my next car. I would just rather have something polished. I am really digging the new sportback S5. They are pretty cheap too.

I was thinking the same about the hellcat but then figured that the power would make up for all the other short comings...... I've made worst mistakes if I ended up wrong I'm sure lol. I'd love to have something more polished also but financially I'm a second owner which means that I'll end up with all the problems of a used European car. I would of loved to have stayed german if financially I could afford it new this time around.

"Sportback", interesting. I do like the looks of the S5 just not fond of awd understeer and all the extra moving parts. European cars, definitely an AMAZING piece of engineering and quality.....for the first owner under full warranty.

Next go round, more simple basic car. 1 owner ZL1, Z28, Hellcat, CTS-V, GT350, GT500, or if I feel bold enough, ATS-V.

Interesting. I was never under the impression that the Hellcat was a driver's car. More like something that lives in the garage and gets taken to the strip on Wednesday nights.

Interesting. I was never under the impression that the Hellcat was a driver's car. More like something that lives in the garage and gets taken to the strip on Wednesday nights.

There's a large contingent of "stoplight racers" that own them too... smh

Back