• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Because I'm an adult, and I wear what I want.

80simage2.jpg

Star-Wars-AT-AT-Snow-Scene-Christmas-Sweater-Jumper.jpeg

The SW sweater is fantastic.

No pic, but just booked flight, room and car for Xmas week on Oahu.......snow can suck it. :banana

Picked up my new DD this saturday. I love it!!

Attachments

• 20171007_183604_resized.jpg
    20171007_183604_resized.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 110
Stan you are a fucking savage. Is the ROS even off the Tesla yet?

I saw one of those Sportbacks at the dealer last month. They look very nice.

Stan you are a fucking savage. Is the ROS even off the Tesla yet?

I saw one of those Sportbacks at the dealer last month. They look very nice.

I had a lot of minor issues with the tesla which I won't get into (nothing big) I took the L on it, but I am 1000% happier with the new S5.

I had a lot of minor issues with the tesla which I won't get into (nothing big) I took the L on it, but I am 1000% happier with the new S5.

I probably know of one or two. Lots of what we call “trim and fits” issues with the S...even worse with the X because of the fancy doors.

Audi has had things pretty figured out for at least the past 10 years. Great interiors. Great lighting. Despite being turbocharged and only a V6, they still managed to make the exhaust sound almost like a V8.

I probably know of one or two. Lots of what we call “trim and fits” issues with the S...even worse with the X because of the fancy doors.

Audi has had things pretty figured out for at least the past 10 years. Great interiors. Great lighting. Despite being turbocharged and only a V6, they still managed to make the exhaust sound almost like a V8.

Agreed, the latest Audi stuff is put together very well, and the quality is top notch. A far cry from the tesla.

Stan Buys cars roughly 10 times faster than I buy shoes. Lol enjoy it man.

Yeah, I buy a lot of shoes too. Ultraboost! I showed my 4 year old the new car and she is completely unfazed. Since she has been born, I've had 8 different cars myself, not counting my wife's cars either.

Keep us updated! I might be trading in the truck already too :( It's the minor things that are bothering me too. I just can't get comfortable in this thing.

In my opinion, the longer you wait, the worse it gets.ife is short man.

Agreed, the latest Audi stuff is put together very well, and the quality is top notch. A far cry from the tesla.

Yeah, I buy a lot of shoes too. Ultraboost! I showed my 4 year old the new car and she is completely unfazed. Since she has been born, I've had 8 different cars myself, not counting my wife's cars either.

In my opinion, the longer you wait, the worse it gets.ife is short man.

seriously gonna start considering this, the life is short shit is so true.

seriously gonna start considering this, the life is short shit is so true.

yeah, I started feeling this about 8 years ago. As long as i'm not jeopardizing my future, I'm going to buy what makes me happy. I have no regrets. So far in my life, i've enjoyed some pretty spectacular cars/bikes, and traveled to some cool places. At some point in the future, i'll be looking for my first exotic, and I won't look back!

At some point in the future, i'll be looking for my first exotic, and I won't look back!

American Honda recently kicked down a massive incentive to dealers (up to $30k if certain conditions are met) to move the NSX. That on top of the margin that was already in the car, people are now able to get $35-45k off the Monroney. Soooo yeah, lemme know when you want to trade in that Audi!

Back