• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

American Honda recently kicked down a massive incentive to dealers (up to $30k if certain conditions are met) to move the NSX. That on top of the margin that was already in the car, people are now able to get $35-45k off the Monroney. Soooo yeah, lemme know when you want to trade in that Audi!

I saw that! But my first exotic will be an aventador

American Honda recently kicked down a massive incentive to dealers (up to $30k if certain conditions are met) to move the NSX. That on top of the margin that was already in the car, people are now able to get $35-45k off the Monroney. Soooo yeah, lemme know when you want to trade in that Audi!

ya, still no way id ever consider that car lol

I saw that! But my first exotic will be an aventador

Psssh. You can’t daily drive one of those! You can DD the NSX.

That said. For that NSX money, I’d probably kick in a little more and rock the Huracan. I’ve already got another car to drive to work and get groceries.

They went the wrong way with the new NSX. We don't want porky hybrid AWD turbo Hondas. We want lightweight RWD naturally aspirated driver's cars.

They went the wrong way with the new NSX. We don't want porky hybrid AWD turbo Hondas. We want lightweight RWD naturally aspirated driver's cars.

Japan loves tech. What you are asking for does not really fit that bill, even tho it is what I want too.

Porsche Passport Program.

http://press.porsche.com/news/release.php?id=1050

This month-to-month subscription program offers frequent vehicle exchanges, unrestricted mileage, and on-demand access for up to 22 different Porsche models. In a new relationship with Clutch Technologies, LLC, Porsche Passport will conduct its pilot program in metro Atlanta, which is home to both companies.

Just offered in Atlanta for now but if the passport program expands to California, it could save some of you from those frequent trips to the DMV. LOL

lot of horror stories about hennessey just incase u ever hit it big lol

Very true.

Heard way too many stories years ago about him taking all the money up front, and keeping the owner’s car for months or even a whole year. They get frustrated waiting for delivery and try to pull their car out only to have him threaten to keep a portion of the money because “parts were already ordered” or some shit.

Back