• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

arrived....now to mount (help!) :rolleyes

Attachments

• pulsetripleclampszrx.jpg
    pulsetripleclampszrx.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 94
If I only had the space. What will you be turning? I want to make pens, bottle openers, and utensils.

I'm hoping to turn lots of different things, but I'm most interested in bowls. I'd like to try making some gear shift knobs too. So far it's been a lot of fun.

nwgc8L5.jpg

Now i just need to buy a motorcycle

Two bikes it seems.

I bought my plate frame before I took delivery of my last bike too. But like a dumbshit, I forgot to take it off when I traded it in so I’ll need to buy another one of these days.

Why not a Sig P238?

I thought about getting one of those to match my 938 "we the people" but I had such a shitty experience with it that I don't care to buy any sig pistols anymore. That's why I recently picked up a kimber micro instead of a p238.

Last edited:
I thought about getting one of those to match my 938 "we the people" but I had such a shitty experience with it that I don't care to buy any sig pistols anymore. That's why I recently picked up a kimber micro instead of a p238.

Can’t argue with that. :thumbup

Two bikes it seems.

I bought my plate frame before I took delivery of my last bike too. But like a dumbshit, I forgot to take it off when I traded it in so I’ll need to buy another one of these days.

I bought one a few weeks ago. Maybe ill post it in here when i need a dopamine fix

lol Need to be logged in to Garage Journal to see the pictures.

Attachments

• can't_see_shit_captain.jpg
    can't_see_shit_captain.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 74
Yayyyy, you found one! Proper long bed too, well done.

Thanks! I had to go almost up to your neck of the woods (Loomis) to find it, 17.8 mpg on the way back at 75-80+ mph (I was following my daughter and she had Saturday night plans LOL). :teeth

Thanks! I had to go almost up to your neck of the woods (Loomis) to find it, 17.8 mpg on the way back at 75-80+ mph (I was following my daughter and she had Saturday night plans LOL). :teeth

Nice, I bet you could hit 20mpg at 65-70. Should be a great truck for racking up miles on. :thumbup

Nice truck too, J!

Last edited:
Back