• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Ariat Heritage High Plains boots. My first pair. Great price from the Ariat factory store in Gilroy. Not too fond of the orange but you never really see the orange. I'll just oil it and make it a darker orange.

Attachments

• 10021680_3-4_front.jpg
    10021680_3-4_front.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Ariat Heritage High Plains boots. My first pair. Great price from the Ariat factory store in Gilroy. Not too fond of the orange but you never really see the orange. I'll just oil it and make it a darker orange.

My wife loves Ariat boots for riding (horses). I just bought these...very comfortable.

91HM6dc0BCL._UX395_.jpg

Roughly 1 year ago I had zero boots. Then the fiance bought me a pair of Wolverine 1000 mile Evan Boots for Xmas 217....got hooked and now I have 4-5 pairs of boots. One pair are $75 Wolverine 1000 mile from Marshalls :laughing

Just bought these Aldo boots for work which is semi dress. Got them for 60% off too!

I520x520-aldo-churchill-botki-sznurowane-dark-brown-aldo-45-zalando.jpg

Last edited:

Anytime I see boots, I just immediately think this,

giphy.gif

cc_2018HOC020006_01_640_WA.jpg

Waifu picked one of these up on Sunday. It will be our daughter's ride in another 2 or so years. I've already racked up $3k in mods.

I assume we'll go by a few bars on the way? :rofl

:rofl

"Just because it's a stereotype, doesn't mean it's not true."

My one organized ride with a group of H-D riders up to Santa Barbara (well, Solvang), entailed 2 bar stops (one was lunch) and a stop at an H-D dealer.

I was on my BMW.

Baller size Ballenón!

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_163202.jpg
    IMG_20180127_163202.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 87
Back