• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

It's had a few different signs hanging on it over the years, but I think where he was at is currently called the Aston.

Looked like the Aston to me, but I wasn't quite sure. Wife and I stayed there several years ago, right at the end of the beach next to the Zoo (great zoo, by the way, worth seeing if you like zoos).

Happy New Year ya dirty bastards...

...this one's off to a great start for me...

i-5PdSZ4X-XL.jpg

Those look pretty cool, I like the paint job. My buddy had his 2017 for about 3 months and I got to do one long drive with it before he traded it in.

Ran audysey (sp?) and it actually turned my center down way more than i found bearable. Couldn't make any dialogue out anymore. Rest of the levels and crossovers were pretty good. Had to bump the center back up though.

Maybe what i wrote was a bit confusing. I can tell that what I'm listening to is coming out of the L or R fronts, it's just that it doesn't "feel" really L or R because of how close to center they are. Probably need to get pushed out another 2' or so in both directions.

You're likely getting a lot of reflections killing that center. Angle it up toward your ears and put a carpet or something to absorb the sound on that wood floor between the couch and speaker. Move the couch a little off the wall. And get those rears on stands for god sakes haha. And do a sub crawl while you're at it. :twofinger

Last edited:
Xtreme! Grip Adjustable Wrench. (10", oh yeah) On sale for $17!
27733829739_7fd754a00c_o.jpg

Don't know why I wanted it, but I did.

New tires for the 701 - Michelin Power RS

100odhLl.jpg

Last edited:
Looked like the Aston to me, but I wasn't quite sure. Wife and I stayed there several years ago, right at the end of the beach next to the Zoo (great zoo, by the way, worth seeing if you like zoos).

Yes to the Aston, yes we did the zoo :thumbup

No more paying for gas, oil changes, etc.

If you guys are interested in getting a new Tesla, you can use our Tesla referral link for free Supercharging on Model S or X.

You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

http://ts.la/michael11134

Referral codes must be applied at the time of the order being placed online or in store and cannot be applied retroactively.

Attachments

• C120414D-15B3-4C51-8CB9-62130DF8376F.jpg
    C120414D-15B3-4C51-8CB9-62130DF8376F.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 81
Back