• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

No new car (friend made a bet with me that if I don't buy a new car by the end of the year, he'll give me $100)

But I did buy a new bike that costs as much as a new car!

Attachments

• 1290_1.jpg
    1290_1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 79
nope, blue only. least it gets me up on my foot/leg a bit.:thumbup

mods? was thinking about some welding mods/bends a bit just lower than the handles. Needs a gusset or something...:teeth

Needs some Muzzy or Kerker decals.

Bought these halfway as a potential quick profit if the value goes up (I’m really not one of those sneaker head guys), but if it doesn’t I’ll just wear em. The Air Jordan 4 was one of my favorites and was super jelly when I saw someone wearing them when I was back in middle school.

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-4.jpg

Last edited:
No idea lol. Thank you but I'm not that big of a shoe person lol

I’m not either. Well, I probably have more shoes than the average dude but I’m not the collector/investor shoe kinda person. I had no idea of this world either. About a decade and a half ago I got the latest pair of Air Jordans and went to play basketball in them. Some kids at the park absolutely freaked the fuck out when they saw them and gave me props for “actually balling in them” for some reason. I thought the kid was crazy to be reacting like I was using some ancient Roman tapestry as a picnic tablecloth or something. But after looking into the sneakerhead culture, I guess I see why. I remember having the very first pair of Air Jordans as a kid. My mom got them for me and said those were the ones everyone was getting at the store that day so she got me a pair. I wore them for everything like a kid would do and ruined them (and probably outgrew them too) in like six months. If I had saved them and only worn them a little bit so they were still in good shape today, they’d be worth thousands.

Don’t get me wrong, if these ones don’t up in value...like a lot? I’m wearing them. I’ve got way better investments going for me than shoes.

Limited production. Went on sale at 7am this morning. Already completely out of stock in every size. Supposedly it was the most anticipated sneaker of the year so far.

If you're a size 13, I'll be happy to sell them to you for a hefty finders fee. :teeth

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-4-travis-scott-cactus-jack

Good pickup.

The hype right now puts them at around $475.

Up or down only time will tell. But if you want to make a quick $200 put them on stockx.

[edit]I've had every single AJ til about the 13 when I stopped buying them. I always wore them too!

I think sometime in 1999, I signed up for ebay and I had my last pair of AJ 13s sitting around. I didn't think they would be worth anything, but put them on ebay and got like $200! I was dumbfounded!

Last edited:
Back