• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Pocket Pitt - Ginger

7 weeks

Attachments

• 3E396AD1-3F11-425C-AC92-D4EAD585E5CC.jpg
    3E396AD1-3F11-425C-AC92-D4EAD585E5CC.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 78
OMG, good luck. We've been going through the Puppy phase too.
Congrats!

It's always tough with puppers. She is doing pretty good going to the bathroom outside already. We have experience and are big fans of crate training so that is a challenge and potential godsend when needed.

Hopefully started her rounds of shots too.
Love the brindle
Our Sydney (was Cooper) is doing awesome in his crate at night.

Couldn't resist
Jupiter 2 bottle opener

Attachments

• IMG_20180529_193055.jpg
    IMG_20180529_193055.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 91
Had a set of monoblock wheels made in brushed titanium because cast wheels are the ghey.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Nice wheels. Even if it does make your SS look more like you’re coping my car...

homepage-tlx-with-background-s.jpg

I’d still straight trade for that SS in a heartbeat though

690hp? Good god man. That must be fun to keep it hooked up when you put your foot down.

THE most whomping 50w tube amp I've ever owned. Tone is so good I pretty much leave the pedals alone and just rawdog signal right into the front of the amp.

I Put down 621whp and 588wtq, it can be a handful when you make 500+tq at 2.5K rpm lol:ride

It's fun putting lengths on Hellcats on the freeway though haha.

Glorious.

One of these days I’m gonna get a fast car again. Starting to get jelly.

Back