• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Most planes

F-22
70mm edf

Attachments

• 3D42FA8D-F4BB-487F-8F80-5277D4884188.jpg
    3D42FA8D-F4BB-487F-8F80-5277D4884188.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 85
HET F-18 (balsa)

Also a 70mm

Attachments

• 38A85E31-0582-42E3-BCD8-9151BDE547B8.jpg
    38A85E31-0582-42E3-BCD8-9151BDE547B8.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 77
I Put down 621whp and 588wtq, it can be a handful when you make 500+tq at 2.5K rpm lol:ride

It's fun putting lengths on Hellcats on the freeway though haha.

you LSA swapped your SS? What other mods do you have? I'm taking my wagon to the tuner in Aug to put on a 2.55 upper pulley, 1000CC injectors, flex fuel sensor, boost a pump, and full exhaust. I'm hopping to be around 630ish on E85.

you LSA swapped your SS? What other mods do you have? I'm taking my wagon to the tuner in Aug to put on a 2.55 upper pulley, 1000CC injectors, flex fuel sensor, boost a pump, and full exhaust. I'm hopping to be around 630ish on E85.

What tuner? PM me. Yes I did a LSA with a ZL1 lid, BTR stage 2, full exhaust, 2.55 upper, 100lb injectors, 4 inch intake, big heat exchanger. I'm on 91. I could hit 680ish whp if I went E85 or meth injection. Just don't care enough about it though. I originally had one of the big local tuners tune my car, I regret it very much. Fucker didn't even have my fans coming on till 225* and baked my starter and car was dumping fuel to cool down. Got it retuned and picked up 20whp and tq through the whole rpm range, and runs way cooler.

Last edited:
What tuner? PM me. Yes I did a LSA with a ZL1 lid, BTR stage 2, full exhaust, 2.55 upper, 100lb injectors, 4 inch intake, big heat exchanger. I'm on 91. I could hit 680ish whp if I went E85 or meth injection. Just don't care enough about it though. I originally had one of the big local tuners tune my car, I regret it very much. Fucker didn't even have my fans coming on till 225* and baked my starter and car was dumping fuel to cool down. Got it retuned and picked up 20whp and tq through the whole rpm range, and runs way cooler.

Please send me the name and number of the tuner that did the (good) job. A buddy and I are looking for someone and are unable to find anyone worth working with.

Nice thing about featureless is that you can forget about whether or not you have the right little gizmos until there's a big ban someday, plus you can drop mags.

Won't take california long to ban that too :nchantr

I've noticed all the dems running for state offices are jocking hard on the gun control platform.

I don't understand why. We're just complying with the law every time so that we don't own those deadly evil "assault weapons" that they talk about. It's like they WANT people to be in possession of an "assault weapon".

Easily the best Margarita MIX I have ever tasted. Heard about them on The Pitch Podcast and tried the margarita ordered through Amazon. They are better than most "house" margaritas and way better than any mix I have ever tasted.
This time around I actually ordered the 16 oz bottle instead of the four pack of smaller ones.

Easily the best Margarita MIX I have ever tasted. Heard about them on The Pitch Podcast and tried the margarita ordered through Amazon. They are better than most "house" margaritas and way better than any mix I have ever tasted.
This time around I actually ordered the 16 oz bottle instead of the four pack of smaller ones.

If that was about six times bigger, I'd consider getting four of them :p

Last edited:
Lol a margarita contains tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice. Why buy mix?

Back