• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Specialized

BBHAE03_VERZA-CRUZ-7-W-ROSE_600x.jpg

2018-Haro-Shredder-12-Green_80137541-89f4-4a74-ad61-ba7ecb96917a_grande.jpg

New to me bike

Beautiful 2006 GSXR1k purchased from a Barfers step dad.

Attachments

• IMG_3149.JPG
    IMG_3149.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 74
Some new wheels and tires for the front of the whip. :thumbup

main.php

Last edited:
OMG you all have some cool stuff :drool

I bought this last week. Found it covered in cobwebs at the auction
4X4 with 115k on the clock
40523887143_12c1304ea6_c.jpg

Been looking at these for a few months now.Very happy with it.

sF5Yh4u.png

Wow. Two new Rangers in like a week here. They keep selling this brisk, we may get a Raptor version here in the US after all. I personally believe Ford would sell the crap out of those if they did a Ranger Raptor, but maybe they don’t want to cut into the upcoming Bronco’s sales numbers.

Wow. Two new Rangers in like a week here. They keep selling this brisk, we may get a Raptor version here in the US after all. I personally believe Ford would sell the crap out of those if they did a Ranger Raptor, but maybe they don’t want to cut into the upcoming Bronco’s sales numbers.

They'd probably sell even more if there were a couple of engine, trans & bed choices, but the turbo'd 4 is pretty peppy. The 5' bed on a SuperCab almost put me off but I can live with it. Payload is rated at 1850lbs! That's 200lbs more than my F150, and it has 310# torque. Towing cap is 7000#s.

Last edited:
They'd probably sell even more if there were a couple of engine, trans & bed choices, but the turbo'd 4 is pretty peppy. The 5' bed on a SuperCab almost put me off but I can live with it. Payload is rated at 1850lbs! That's 200lbs more than my F150, and it has 310# torque. Towing cap is 7000#s.

What would it be like towing 7000lbs behind that :wow It's a GREAT looking truck and the 5" bed should be livable.

I won’t post a picture but earlier this month I bought myself a whole lotta freedom :flag:cool

Last edited:
www.ford-trucks.com

they are a good resource for TSB's and questions. Just remember to take it with a grain of salt as it only represents a very small portion of owners.

If you're ever shopping for a car, a dedicated car forum is practically the worst place you can go. You'll wonder why you'd ever want to by ANY vehicle after visiting most of them.

If you're ever shopping for a car, a dedicated car forum is practically the worst place you can go. You'll wonder why you'd ever want to by ANY vehicle after visiting most of them.

So true...but you can weigh the benefits. I looked at a Lexus forum before buying one and found zero problems (other than people having crappy batteries that were 4-5 years old) when the model I was looking at.

It's good exposure to look out for what you might not have noticed on a test drive or thought about long term. Also has good fixes and info like

Forscan

and how to utilize it to personalize your experience with your truck.

Correction...it will tow 7500 pounds. That's nearly as much as the F-150 mine replaced. :cool

The 10-speed transmission takes some getting used to...but I wonder if that's because mine is a 4X4 and I'm actually dealing with transfer case quirks.

Ford has also gone on record saying there's no way they'd sell a Raptor version here. Mostly because they don't want to cut into the F-150 Raptor's sales but also because they don't feel that the 2.3 would be the right engine for it and the chances of us getting the diesel used in the non-American market Ranger Raptor is pretty much slim to none.

Back