• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I'm 6ft, and I have a pic of a bone stock chevy superduty 2500 4x4, and the center of the hood is equal in height with my shoulder. The bed rails were right there too! NUTS! Chevy even has a gizmotronic tailgate now to address the problem. How about just making the darn things smaller!?!

I couldn't even find a non "stupid duty" 2500 anymore. You get 1/2ton, or landbarge. BAH!

I'm 6ft, and I have a pic of a bone stock chevy superduty 2500 4x4, and the center of the hood is equal in height with my shoulder. The bed rails were right there too! NUTS! Chevy even has a gizmotronic tailgate now to address the problem. How about just making the darn things smaller!?!

I couldn't even find a non "stupid duty" 2500 anymore. You get 1/2ton, or landbarge. BAH!

I would happily trade my half ton for a superduty 350(0)

Surprisingly good

Attachments

• Guinness.jpg
    Guinness.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 56
No kidding. I have a full size pickup from the early 2000s, quad cab and it’s the same size or smaller than the new ford ranger.
an F150? that era F150 was smaller than the F250 and larger.

my '73 C20 seems to be as big as modern trucks...

What was your OTD? Looks like a nice truck. I was seriously considering getting one but couldn't wait...so I ended up with a full size. I can't wait for their diesel or raptor version!

$200 under invoice. Thanks, Costco! :teeth

And FWIW, I'm coming from a 2017 F-150 into this. The Ranger actually fits in my garage, even as a 4X4....and that actually matters to me. So no, it's not as big as it looks.

Wheel and tire upgrade. 275/40-20. Conti DWS-06

Attachments

• Big Wheel SHO1.jpg
    Big Wheel SHO1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 85
how do you like that sho? always been interested in them, especially the videos of them walking sti's

I love it. I wish it was a thousand pounds lighter, but it's a big, fast ,good handling boat.

I love it. I wish it was a thousand pounds lighter, but it's a big, fast ,good handling boat.

yeah i always liked them. my only complaint was the steering wheel. i just didnt like the off the shelf look and also looking at the focus and fiesta parked right next to it with the same wheel. with how hard they pitched them when they came out i expected more. other than that it looks like a good sleeper

yeah i always liked them. my only complaint was the steering wheel. i just didnt like the off the shelf look and also looking at the focus and fiesta parked right next to it with the same wheel. with how hard they pitched them when they came out i expected more. other than that it looks like a good sleeper
Here's some fun Carl Edwards fun with a SHO for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7YawejPDI

Ordered some seeds to grow a couple varieties of peppers this year. Currently in my little seed germination kit thing I bought.

Carolina Reaper
Carolina-Reaper-Pepper.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Moruga-Scorpion-Pepper.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Trinidad-Scorpion-Butch-T.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered some seeds to grow a couple varieties of peppers this year. Currently in my little seed germination kit thing I bought.

Carolina Reaper
Carolina-Reaper-Pepper.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Moruga-Scorpion-Pepper.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Trinidad-Scorpion-Butch-T.jpg

You will have to post pics of the ass flame thrower that will happen after eating those. Better invest in an asbestos toilet.......:flame

Sold my Sena 30K and bought a Cardo Packtalk Bold JBL. All my friends going on our trip to the Swiss Alps have Cardo systems.

Attachments

• cardo.jpg
    cardo.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 55
Back