• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

i-vfSLW7z-L.jpg

Only dot com'ers or family money spend like that in a year. I doubt those are loan purchases.

I felt I splurged last weekend buying TWO packs of Under Armor socks instead of the cheaper New Balance.
Guess I won't bother posting a pic :blush

I commissioned a local artist to do a watercolor of my dad's building in SF for xmas. he JUST finished it haha. frickin artists. it turned out awesome tho.

mL0sxh2.jpg

Thats really nice work. Great gift kelsodeez.

tunnel ram just cuz you like the look?

Yeah, definitely not for the good street manners or under 3500 rpm torque. :rofl

Its all about the look Im after, and thats it right there :thumbup Car still should run pretty good considering its only 1500 lbs.

Last edited:
I got this super swell wrap and sock, after a 4 compartment chronic exertion induced compartment syndrome fasciotomy. VA paid for it actually.

Attachments

• 20190423_175427.jpg
    20190423_175427.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 88
Back