• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I'd get the Ford over the Chevy just because of the crap seats in the Chevy.
Ford is only slightly better in this regard though.

for my cbr

Attachments

• 24D62D6C-086A-42CE-819E-B8A970609F94.jpg
    24D62D6C-086A-42CE-819E-B8A970609F94.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
RcSjG01.jpg

picked up a Harbor Freight generator to run warmers

turns out it's a total POS and won't run them right... probably just a lemon. it turned off when I was walking the track. They then worked, but then stopped working... lights on the warmers wouldn't turn on. got home, plugged them into the wall, they work great.

not sure if I'll exchange or just return

Last edited:
I’d rather pay the same for a used Honda if you can find one.

used Hondas are close to double the price

this was on sale for $430, used Hondas that aren't horribly beat to hell and beyond seem to be $700+

Attachments

• 7C9A585E-B14C-4E59-8305-C78D10B6627C.jpg
    7C9A585E-B14C-4E59-8305-C78D10B6627C.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Because I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to tie my own shoes anymore. Always wanted something like this ever since I saw Marty McFly step into some auto lacing Nikes I’m Back to the Future II.

Nike-Adapt-BB-Dark-Grey.png

Because I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to tie my own shoes anymore. Always wanted something like this ever since I saw Marty McFly step into some auto lacing Nikes I’m Back to the Future II.

Nike-Adapt-BB-Dark-Grey.png

Do they light up? I bought the sketchers version from Costco last weekend and they are comfy for the cheap price.

I just bought half case of this:

Waldos-pour-624x468.jpg

One of my fav danky beers from Lagunitas!

I commissioned a local artist to do a watercolor of my dad's building in SF for xmas. he JUST finished it haha. frickin artists. it turned out awesome tho.

mL0sxh2.jpg

Back