• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I got this super swell wrap and sock, after a 4 compartment chronic exertion induced compartment syndrome fasciotomy. VA paid for it actually.

Oh boy, I know that hurts. How long for the recovery and did yu lose all feeling in the leg?

They say back to work in three weeks, but as for full (or as close to it as possible) recovery might be a few months. Been dealing with it for almost six years, had only been getting worse, but finally got an outside referral from the VA with a doctor I trusted. Was not going to have Army docs do the procedure so sucked it up while I was still in. Only time I lost feeling was pushing it too far during exercise, then my foot would go numb. Just got it done today, will see what, if any, areas lose feeling as it heals. I'm optimistic about it

That's lighter than I'd have guessed. What's the drive train?

383 short block, flat tops, .5 lift, 292 duration 109 lsa cam, edelcrack aluminum 210 runner/2.02/1.60 70cc heads, 2500 stall/th350, tri 5 early chevy rear diff with unknown gears. It spools about 3800 rpm at 75.

The chassis is just a square tube perimeter with one crossmember and a glass body. Not much too it. I might be a little light on the weight but most these run in the < 2000 lbs.

You snap the throttle while cruising at 55 and it jumps like a frog :rofl

SwampThing:
2017 Kiesel DC7x-27"scale 7 string w/5 piece walnut maple neck-through, ebony board, swamp ash body, and buckeye burl top. Devastating...

And a lil something to enhance the signal chain.:party

Attachments

• dc7x1.jpg
    dc7x1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5091.JPG
    IMG_5091.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 57
I got this super swell wrap and sock, after a 4 compartment chronic exertion induced compartment syndrome fasciotomy. VA paid for it actually.

Ugh! That looks like no fun whatsoever. I hope you heal up quickly and completely!

WC

Just picked up a 2019 Speed Triple RS, love this bike.

130CAB3F-73A0-44C3-B518-93528D64B5F7.jpg

Not my bike but it looks just like this and I'm to lazy to upload pics. :(

I want one of those bikes. Several times I've went past the triumph dealer to seat on one. Fits me like a glove on the showroom floor.
I just don't ride my current bike enough to justify getting another.
Wouldn't be surprised if someday I'm not able to walkout without taking it with me.

Always loved dragons, this is Ophelia.
This was carved by paraplegic young man from Bali.
The guy even had a photo of him with the guy who carved it.
It's quite impressive, and much larger than it looks in this photo.
Stands 21" tall.

Attachments

• 20190428_102920.jpg
    20190428_102920.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Self lacing shoes are still cool, but the traction was absolutely scary on court. So I wore those to the mall and bought these for playing ball now.

Nike-KD-12-The-Day-One-Black-Pure-Platinum-White-AR4229-001-Release-Date-Price.png

^^^^:cool^^^^

Some vanity decks to be hung on a wall. The images are burned/etched in.

picture.php

picture.php

Back