• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

New Planes

Freewing A6 80mm

Attachments

• D3AF1913-8E31-4FAD-8FCB-BDDBB9708B06.jpg
    D3AF1913-8E31-4FAD-8FCB-BDDBB9708B06.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 56

ME-262 2x70mm
Stock Photo

Attachments

• 91393E2F-D29F-4C9A-B96E-EE2205605889.jpg
    91393E2F-D29F-4C9A-B96E-EE2205605889.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Picking it up this weekend.
Decided to go with a conventional loan (I had a different thread asking about that) and they took the lease I had and were going to cover the buyout.
Using Car Guru I was able to find a great deal.
Picking it up this weekend. :teeth

Attachments

• GLI.jpg
    GLI.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 88
Picking it up this weekend.
Decided to go with a conventional loan (I had a different thread asking about that) and they took the lease I had and were going to cover the buyout.
Using Car Guru I was able to find a great deal.
Picking it up this weekend. :teeth

I drove a Jetta GTI when we were shopping for a new car for my wife. What a complete riot to drive.

New lid to replace my near 10 year old Scorpion exo 500

HJC RPHA 70 ST

Tried a Shoei Gt-Air. Gave me a terrible headache unfortunately. This one feels good so far as I sit on the couch watching tv wearing it.

Attachments

• 7D9810A1-873E-40DC-8508-A339AE005C71.jpg
    7D9810A1-873E-40DC-8508-A339AE005C71.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 53
I drove a Jetta GTI when we were shopping for a new car for my wife. What a complete riot to drive.

Are they? Fun. I bought this recently. How do you think they compare?

Attachments

• Challenger Small.jpg
    Challenger Small.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Are they? Fun. I bought this recently. How do you think they compare?

If that's the 5.7, they are probably pretty close in a straight line and the Jetta rapes that thing in the corners.
I do love the burble of a v8 and being able to haze tires on demand.

I'm a muscle car guy at heart. Stocker challengers need meats, lowered a bit, obnoxious factory "looks like it goes fast" ad-ons and a loud exhaust. Actual go fast parts like a blower are nice, but most people who could afford such things probably would have opted for a factory equipped car.

Cool ride though. Lots of potential.

If that's the 5.7, they are probably pretty close in a straight line and the Jetta rapes that thing in the corners.
I do love the burble of a v8 and being able to haze tires on demand.

I'm a muscle car guy at heart. Stocker challengers need meats, lowered a bit, obnoxious factory "looks like it goes fast" ad-ons and a loud exhaust. Actual go fast parts like a blower are nice, but most people who could afford such things probably would have opted for a factory equipped car.

Cool ride though. Lots of potential.

The GLI so far has been a blast to drive. for my type of driving I went with the DSG. :thumbup
Insurance also didnt increase much.
Some people dont like the looks of the new Jetta or the accents of the 35th edition. Personally I do like them.

Back