• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

If course not.

We can recreate it next year in Weaverville bro. :teeth

You be Schwantz.

Not YOU Bud. Anyone.

But I'll take you up on the pose recreation. That will be cool. Might have to bring the Gamma out for that!

It’s been quite a spending spree for me this year. So why not a few more things for December.

A Peter Millar coat...
image_78a7c33c-42f6-4d9f-af1b-4a8f73ac6779_large.jpg

Yet another pair of reliving my childhood...
air-jordan-14-se-black-ferrari-BQ3685-001.jpg

Replacing my 4 year old Surface Pro at work. Wait, shouldn’t my employer be paying for this? Dell XPS 13” 2 in 1...
dell-xps-13-2-in-1-014.jpg

And since I was on the Dell store, finally getting a gaming monitor for the home rig...
AW2720hf_front-left-view_1.jpg

Also a new video borescope to replace the $900 Snap-On one I had that died and has shit resolution. I got a neverheardofit brand one from Amazon and is actually 1080HD for only like $200...
2.-Anykit-Dual-Lens-Endoscope-Inspection-Camera-300x300.jpg

Since I am a motorcycle racing nut I bought this for myself for Christmas.

Plan is to wrap it and say to Budman from Mrs. Budman.
Teach her to buy her own gifts and put from me on it...:laughing

It is a photo on canvas (#13 of 34) signed by both Wayne and Kevin.

Photo does not do it justice... fricking love it. :thumbup

Not as cool at TWT's gift to herself though. :thumbup

Golden years of GP racing!!

i-MqQdGKk-X3.jpg

I bought a lamp at a thrift store because I liked the glass. I had it stripped. New base, new cap, new neck. It lights up inside with a very small night light bulb and creates the most gorgeous glow. My friend who owns the lighting shop just sent me this picture of the final product. I can't wait to pick it up.

Holy shit. Knew it wasn’t going to be IKEA prices, but damn. Four hundo? Now that requires a solid commitment to the cause. Tempting...

Ok. $200 is better. And 45” is fine. For some reason the “deluxe” 50” one looks like she’s got water on the knee.

Ok. $200 is better. And 45” is fine. For some reason the “deluxe” 50” one looks like she’s got water on the knee.

The 50" version is supposedly the most accurately based on the original from the film. In fact, if you compare still shots of the one in the film to that version, they're indeed the most similar in style and the base too.

The 50" version is supposedly the most accurately based on the original from the film. In fact, if you compare still shots of the one in the film to that version, they're indeed the most similar in style and the base too.

And the Buttocks.

Back