• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Man I've been drooling over these things! Potentially an amazing sleeper.
5 days later, I’m loving it. I’ve driven some fast cars and this thing is surprisingly quick, and really comfortable and roomy. And that sleeper factor is great, looks like a Chevy Cruze, with a 6 liter V8. It’s a blast. Got some stock Camaro split 5 spoke 18’s on OfferUp today, and some G8 GT H&R lowering springs online. Some parts are goofy for this car, gotta order G8 or SS stuff sometimes. Gonna have the tires/wheels swapped over tomorrow and I’ll
get the springs on few days after they get here. Pretty soon it’s cam/lifters/pushrods/rockers and DOD delete, then I’ll probably leave it alone while I get some turbo parts piled up.

Got the Camaro wheels on, really happy with how it changed the look/feel of the car. Doesn’t look like a cop car anymore and much lighter than the steel wheels. Lowering springs are on the way, waiting on UPS

Last edited:
5 days later, I’m loving it. I’ve driven some fast cars and this thing is surprisingly quick, and really comfortable and roomy. And that sleeper factor is great, looks like a Chevy Cruze, with a 6 liter V8. It’s a blast. Got some stock Camaro split 5 spoke 18’s on OfferUp today, and some G8 GT H&R lowering springs online. Some parts are goofy for this car, gotta order G8 or SS stuff sometimes. Gonna have the tires/wheels swapped over tomorrow and I’ll
get the springs on few days after they get here. Pretty soon it’s cam/lifters/pushrods/rockers and DOD delete, then I’ll probably leave it alone while I get some turbo parts piled up.

Sounds like you're doing it right! And the wheels look great.

Got the Camaro wheels on, really happy with how it changed the look/feel of the car. Doesn’t look like a cop car anymore and much lighter than the steel wheels. Lowering springs are on the way, waiting on UPS

I could flog that, nice stealth ride. :thumbup

Always liked the Chevy SS. The Caprice PPV is a very close relative. Sad the Dodge is the only choice now for a RWD V8 American sedan.

My latest bad financial decision...

DLHkmpk.jpg

Something is wrong. The wing is flying backwards.
I looked at the pic earlier and didn't even catch that. Guess that's what happens when you buy on Ebay. Better spray that shit down with Lysol to kill the coronavirus that hitched a ride on it from China.......

Very early gift for me. These will help with stamina going up hills or riding flat out in the desert

49484650393_e8baf5aa6f_z.jpg

They do this

[YOUTUBE]/Z3RCKPqB52s[/YOUTUBE]

Always liked the Chevy SS. The Caprice PPV is a very close relative. Sad the Dodge is the only choice now for a RWD V8 American sedan.

My latest bad financial decision...

DLHkmpk.jpg

Sorry Rob, that is fucking hilarious. I guess they are built for Moon Walking.

Oh you bastards. The Nike swoosh is pointing the usual way on the medial side of the shoe. It’s backwards on the lateral side because these are not typical Air Jordan 1s. These are Travis Scott designed Jordan 1s.

41a75643-31e9-4284-8f08-bf4f41776cc9.jpg

I personally don’t give a shit who Travis Scott is or like any of his music. But he’s apparently kind of a big deal with the kids. And just about all of his special edition shoes are worth obscene amounts of money...for made in China sneakers. I have his Air Jordan 4s I bought last year that look like they are going to be worth a grand before too long.

Very early gift for me. These will help with stamina going up hills or riding flat out in the desert

49484650393_e8baf5aa6f_z.jpg

They do this

[YOUTUBE]/Z3RCKPqB52s[/YOUTUBE]

Alex got his back broken by these.

Just ordered a new sander. Airvantage 5" electric. Should make building this rocking chair more tolerable t sand.

Also added some mesh sanding discs up to 800 grit.

61zMRudtQLL._SX425_.jpg

Oh you bastards. The Nike swoosh is pointing the usual way on the medial side of the shoe. It’s backwards on the lateral side because these are not typical Air Jordan 1s. These are Travis Scott designed Jordan 1s.

41a75643-31e9-4284-8f08-bf4f41776cc9.jpg

I personally don’t give a shit who Travis Scott is or like any of his music. But he’s apparently kind of a big deal with the kids. And just about all of his special edition shoes are worth obscene amounts of money...for made in China sneakers. I have his Air Jordan 4s I bought last year that look like they are going to be worth a grand before too long.

i ordered custom nikes once. they came straight from the sweat shop in vietnam. first ups scan location was ho chi minh trail, some city vietnam

i ordered custom nikes once. they came straight from the sweat shop in vietnam. first ups scan location was ho chi minh trail, some city vietnam

No surprise there. The only thing Nike makes in America.....is money.

If you’re looking for any sneaker that isn’t made in a sweatshop, there is a particular New Balance that’s made here.

Back