• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Some new front rims for the T bucket.

270R4546122_L_a46e367f-a957-42f7-b974-3b70f06bc3da.jpg

4 stroke evo, seem like good gloves.
Hope they don't take long to break in.

5WQFvqLl.jpg

I have the same gloves. They take for-ev-vurrr to break in but they're great gloves. My only gripe about them is no touchscreen fingertips. No gloves these days should be without touchscreen capabilities

I find gloves break in quicker when worn in hot sweaty weather.
Had Alpinestar GP Plus and was maybe a year before they started getting comfortable.

Nice looking truck. I have a Ridgeline and thinking about replacing it with a Ranger. Hope you get lots of enjoyment with it.

Attachments

• anvil-20200124_161730.jpg
    anvil-20200124_161730.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Picked up a 2014 Caprice PPV yesterday, really liking it so far. 6.0/6L80 in a RWD car is a good time, will be more fun after DOD Delete/Cam/exhaust/tune.

Have some Camaro wheels coming soon, gotta get rid of those steelies

Last edited:
Picked up a 2014 Caprice PPV yesterday, really liking it so far. 6.0/6L80 in a RWD car is a good time, will be more fun after DOD Delete/Cam/exhaust/tune.

Have some Camaro wheels coming soon, gotta get rid of those steelies

How much you pay for that BMS, if you don't mind me asking? Was it an auction or private sale?

[YOUTUBE]gvKs2VLmVnY[/YOUTUBE]

I paid $7200, private from a guy that buys them at auction. He wanted a bit more but got him down some. It’s a nice example of these cars. Actual back seat not the cop car version, no cage/partition, antenna and spotlight holes filled and car repainted

Last edited:
I paid $7200, private from a guy that buys them at auction. He wanted a bit more but got him down some. It’s a nice example of these cars. Actual back seat not the cop car version, no cage/partition, antenna and spotlight holes filled and car repainted

Nice!

Man I've been drooling over these things! Potentially an amazing sleeper.

The FZ arrived last week. Took her for a spin this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_193327_114.jpg
    IMG_20200202_193327_114.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 67
Back