• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Made ridiculous offers to every Ducati dealer in the western states for the 2020 Pani V4S, and one in Newport Beach said OK:
SyQ1WgQ.jpg

35EzDtt.jpg

Made ridiculous offers to every Ducati dealer in the western states for the 2020 Pani V4S, and one in Newport Beach said OK:
Boy, I hate to say, this, while this is a nice looking bike, it just looks pretty generic to me and doesn't have that Ducati mystique and style.

Boy, I hate to say, this, while this is a nice looking bike, it just looks pretty generic to me and doesn't have that Ducati mystique and style.

Why would to say that about something someone just purchased? On a general thread about bikes, but here... Are you the type that would say "Nice to meet your wife she's a bit plain looking and a little plump for my liking but I'm glad you're happy with her because that's all that matters."

SyQ1WgQ.jpg

35EzDtt.jpg

That’s a beautiful bike! Congratulations! :party

Why would to say that about something someone just purchased? On a general thread about bikes, but here... Are you the type that would say "Nice to meet your wife she's a bit plain looking and a little plump for my liking but I'm glad you're happy with her because that's all that matters."

You should read the crap I had to take for my $600 Travis Scott Air Jordans I out in this thread several months ago.

Maybe these Js I just picked up will be more well received...

1I1J9C_0OLtlDeR00

Its just a bike, nothing to take personal. I dig it, those things look cool in real life and not overdone with the graphics. Not a fan of the wings though.

Grabbed a tapshift box for the Caprice. Switch locks it in the gear it’s in, buttons shift up and down. Best option I have aside from swapping G8 center console/shifter. Been stuck with L 1-3 and D on this 6L80E, this will be nice

Bought this goofy ass thing. Filled it from the well, added chemicals and watched it turn the color of mud :wtf It's since been filtered and filtered and filtered and is now clear..

50010629697_2e702f9e79_c.jpg

Sometimes muddy water is a sign that your over pumping
The well.

I don’t think it got funky looking until the chemicals went in...?

I don’t think it got funky looking until the chemicals went in...?

It was moderatly funky. Well hasn't been used since 2017. That said there is no overpumping that well. In winter it turns into a water feature and will blow water 30" high 24/7

I bought a trailer for the T, and found out my old truck wouldnt tow so well, so this happened this week.

2011 Duramax/allison/loaded. Im thinking my tow woes are over with :thumbup

main.php

It was moderatly funky. Well hasn't been used since 2017. That said there is no overpumping that well. In winter it turns into a water feature and will blow water 30" high 24/7

If it hasn't been used it will take some time to clear up. Rust/silt builds up in the casing. As long as its small particles it will clear up. Now if it's pumping sand or small gravel...

Back