• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Radiator guards for the new S1000XR. Factory item that should come installed from the factory.

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 46
Giving an ‘aqua bag’ a try. Instead of $200 for a name brand, just buy the exact same thing as a 18” buoy for $65. Both made by same company. My buddy gave me the 100lb bag and stand for free. I was concerned with the sun and weather on the leather bag. This buoy shouldn’t be a problem.

Last edited:
Cool, Taylor made offers a lifetime warranty on their fenders :thumbup

I can't begin to explain how exciting this purchas is to me :party

50111723198_1ce2ff7aa1_m.jpg

It actually is but fed by our spring. 3000 gallons will probably fill in 25 hours or less, good clean drinking water :party

Not really a "Purchase" but still fun.

I keep going on the site and keep thinking about pushing that button over the Badlands model. Grrrrr. I wanna do it, but I want to hear/watch some real reviews first. But I really really love the looks of that thing and want to just push the button for that alone. Congrats though. You’re braver than me.

I keep going on the site and keep thinking about pushing that button over the Badlands model. Grrrrr. I wanna do it, but I want to hear/watch some real reviews first. But I really really love the looks of that thing and want to just push the button for that alone. Congrats though. You’re braver than me.

The top of the line model with only 3500 units is already reserved in full.

I think anyone who buys a first model year of anything is brave. :laughing

After seeing Mr P's and Rob's posts I checked them out and why is it for the badlands they only have the 2.0L Ecoboost engine option? If I was serious about getting one I would want a bigger naturally aspirated engine. I tried clicking everything to try and get a bigger engine but no dice.

There is no replacement for displacement........ says the guys who wants to drop a new 426 Hemi into his old Dodge.

After seeing Mr P's and Rob's posts I checked them out and why is it for the badlands they only have the 2.0L Ecoboost engine option? If I was serious about getting one I would want a bigger naturally aspirated engine. I tried clicking everything to try and get a bigger engine but no dice.

There is no replacement for displacement........ says the guys who wants to drop a new 426 Hemi into his old Dodge.

Pretty sure you're looking at the Bronco Sport, which is their new compact SUV, probably based on the Escape. Go look again, and make sure you click on the Bronco, not the Bronco Sport.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

All with 2.3l standard with the 2.7l as an upgrade.

Last edited:
You are right it could be the web pages are totally wacky. Double checked and I was on the Sport page. I am not sure I could reserve now and wait almost 9 months for it I have a hard enough time waiting for my Prime deliveries......

Being delivered today, in Schertz TX. For my granddaughters 2nd birthday. :thumbup

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.38.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.38.31 PM.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 46
Back