• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Yup. And will fit in a saddle bag nicely for moto camping, which is why my son has been hounding me to buy one for six months.

c700x420.jpg

I have one. Got it from a buddy brand new for 50 bucks.

A cool novelty but basically useless as a rifle.

I have about a dozen different 22 caliber rifles. Every one shoots better than that. Even the crappy Remington 597.

Cool story, bro!

2020 Ford Raptor!!!

802A, w/panorama moon roof, spray-in bedliner, integrated tailgate step, factory bead lockers, and carbon package! With a Rigid pocket bezel kit, Rally Armor Flaps, and a stubby antenna already inbound. ;)

Though it's waaaay big, I was shocked at how much more agile and smooth it runs than the 4Runner Off Road we traded in (and I only lost >1k after 2 years)!

If you're looking for one, I'd recommend Napa Ford...no dealer markup and a really easy experience. They also had a five(!) Shelby GT350s there too...cheers!

-rich

I have one. Got it from a buddy brand new for 50 bucks.

A cool novelty but basically useless as a rifle.

I have about a dozen different 22 caliber rifles. Every one shoots better than that. Even the crappy Remington 597.

Nevertheless, it is one of the coolest .22LR ever used in the film.

1963 "From Russia with love"

[YOUTUBE]MDJ7Du14G-4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iSUR050VECM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4Vlw-NzSvoc[/YOUTUBE]

:laughing. Nice! ^^^

I had to Google image that pic to figure out what I was looking at.

just got my 2020 Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C w/ S-kit build. Upgrads: fork to a limited edition Root Beer color Fox Factory 36, Fox Factory transfer seat post, and Santa Cruz Reserve 37 carbon wheels.

Last edited:
Back