• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

got this today. who knew you could call musicians friend up and haggle with them about the price. got an awesome deal on this 1/2 stack. Im just about ready to start looking for a new band now. niceee

image_96cb728dab0cbf7d3a35d614cc024e9b136a84bc.png

They haggle?! Oh man, now I'm in trouble.

I called them to see if they do price matching because the same amp on sweetwater was 75 bucks cheaper. They said they would match the price so out of curiosity, I asked if they could beat sweetwaters price or throw something in to sweeten the deal. They ended up giving me $120 off, plus free shipping and with their rewards points program, thats another $110 bucks to spend on their site. Im glad i called because i feel like i made out like a bandit.

I called them to see if they do price matching because the same amp on sweetwater was 75 bucks cheaper. They said they would match the price so out of curiosity, I asked if they could beat sweetwaters price or throw something in to sweeten the deal. They ended up giving me $120 off, plus free shipping and with their rewards points program, thats another $110 bucks to spend on their site. Im glad i called because i feel like i made out like a bandit.

Nice!

Jumped on this rogue squat stand after only being on CL for 25 minutes. Seller listed it for retail. Was brand new never put together. Couldn’t believe he didn’t try and price gouge in this market.

Def need to make a bigger platform once I move the bbq.

Are you supposed to put your head through that bar? Wtf if you can’t complete a rep and have to drop it. You’d break your neck.

^^ no no :laughing It’s different wrist angle for curls and tricep stuff. Can’t wait to bench with it once my bench comes. My shoulder doesn’t really like flat bench and this should help.

She’s the captain now

Attachments

• AEE94FF7-4411-4B09-A7A4-77D8B31425B2.jpeg
    AEE94FF7-4411-4B09-A7A4-77D8B31425B2.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 71
  • E32267FD-1B4A-426B-B9E4-8672347A71DF.jpeg
    E32267FD-1B4A-426B-B9E4-8672347A71DF.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 65
For fresh fish while riding/camping. :D

When my friend and I rode to both Mammoth and Colorado, separate trips, he brought along a collapsing rod and reel.

I distinctly remember in Colorado, it was our 3rd day after taking 2 days to ride across CA/NV/UT to get in to CO. We used it as a down day. He was fishing in this absolutely terrible river -- the water was way, way to fast and high for fishing, while I was just reading a book. It was nice break to recharge after our first 1000+ miles.

That's pretty sweet!

I used to have one of these back in the day...

[YOUTUBE]ujW3qf9fyXk[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl

Exactly the same, but I paid a lot more. We'll see how many fish get caught. I may have to resort to the classic DuPont spoon if the flies don't work. :teeth

So are these boats designed to be particularly stable for fishing and the like? Is that why they're designed this way?

We call them party barges down here. Basically a floating platform for drinking and frivolity on the water. I don't think they are especially stable compared to a regular boat but have never been on one so take my opinion with a very large dash of salt.

So are these boats designed to be particularly stable for fishing and the like? Is that why they're designed this way?

We call them party barges down here. Basically a floating platform for drinking and frivolity on the water. I don't think they are especially stable compared to a regular boat but have never been on one so take my opinion with a very large dash of salt.

It’s a pontoon boat. Super stable and awesome, with a ton of deck room. This is a fishing version called a “Bass Buggy 18 DLX” by Sun Tracker. It has multiple rod holders, three fishing stations with tables and two live-wells. This is not a party barge, although many pontoon boats are designed for that.

We don’t drink, but we fish. You can also pull a tube behind it which my stepson loves.

Back